I'm sorry but i'm done with this

by stukapooka

Original Post

Re: I'm sorry but i'm done with this

Champion

I am very sorry to see you leave @stukapooka but I understand that there is a lot of toxicity in this game (that I hate) and there are so many unaddressed issues like DDO and the empty Reward-O-Tron, so I understand completely that you want to leave.

Best luck for your future and thank you so much for all your kindness on this forum. Thumbs upStandard smile

Message 11 of 23 (581 Views)

★ Pro
@stukapooka Don't be sorry. I've left a week ago, came back, and nothing changed. The Reddit and Discord side of the community was still the definition of "Reddit and Discord" and the game hasn't felt fresh despite a new festival and game mode.
I'll be making a post later about this if you'd bother to check it out. Otherwise, like many Reddit, forum, and content creators, hope we see you again someday!
Message 12 of 23 (546 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I know that because I don't encounter an issue often it doesn't mean it is non existent, but I have to say this goodbye by @stukapooka and all of the replies about toxicity in PvZ came as a shock to me.

Don't get me wrong, I have experienced toxicity in this game myself, but never did it go this far.

I never thought people would do such extreme things as sending hate messages in PvZ.

Especially since many younger players play these games.

I don't play any shooters besides PvZ, because I always encountered such things in other shooters.

I always thought the PvZ community was the friendliest among shooters.

Maybe I was wrong.

I guess I experience a lot of nice things in this game because I play as acorn a lot and always help out noob acorns.

They always thank me and send nice emojis.

It makes me sad that all of you, especially @stukapooka have to deal with this level of hate and toxicity.

As I sad before, please don't let these people make you feel bad. Then they win.

I wish you the best of luck for your future @stukapooka 

Message 13 of 23 (506 Views)

★★★ Pro

@stukapooka Hey, sorry you had to experience this. Remember you can always report such jerks and mute players in-game or turn off certain settings like receiving text messages from non-friends on Xbox and PS4.

As for your game feedback, the PvZ team is fairly small so they can't see everything but if we keep requesting, they'll listen.

@CompleatBeet 

Message 14 of 23 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon Sure maybe I can at least still look through here from time to time but yeah the reddit sub was probably the worst one I encountered outside of the game.
Message 15 of 23 (474 Views)

Champion

I wanted to say more about this @stukapooka , as I was quite busy earlier and I was rushing a bit.

Thanks for all your time and effort you have put into this forum. Your hard work and kindness is much appreciated by me and the whole community. Standard smile I hope I will see you on the forums again at some point, but either way good luck for your future!

I completely understand that you are going to stop playing this game, you and others should not have to deal with toxic behaviours, targeting and so on. It is not fair - I’m being brutally honest here, PopCap should be dealing with these issues as a high priority, because this is a big part of why players do not want to play this game anymore.

See, this is why I spend a fair amount of time and energy on this forum, to make guides to help players and entertain them and make the game enjoyable, and participate in general discussions of suggesting gameplay improvements, along with other stuff.

That is all, thank you again, and much obliged if you read this post of mine. 

Message 16 of 23 (470 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 I agree with everything you said about this matter. I made a short reply and a more detailed one later as well.

I just want to reply again because I feel like I didn't thank @stukapooka enough for all his amazing posts and community activity.

There really should be an in-game reporting tool for such incidents.

Message 17 of 23 (457 Views)

Champion

@benn1nat0r  I thought similarly to what you did, I want to continue to thank @stukapooka  but there is not much else I can say apart from thank you for everything you have done for the community, also PopCap do something about toxic behaviours that you are able to control, because it is a large reason players are leaving the game.

Message 18 of 23 (402 Views)

★★ Pro
@stukapooka Man, it sucks to see you go. As you said in your review, this game is just a lifeless cash-grab and garbage.
Message 19 of 23 (360 Views)

★ Expert
@stukapooka I wanted to one up sprinter and benn by telling you I love you and sobbed loudly when I heard you were leaving.
Message 20 of 23 (328 Views)