I'm sorry but i'm done with this

by stukapooka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'm sorry but i'm done with this

★★★★★ Expert

I wish the best to everyone on this forum but sadly I am done with this game and its community as the issues pile up that the dev have refused to acknowledge some that absolutely break the game and they have ignored basic quality of life changes for things the forum has asked for nearly a year now, while the game community is as toxic as a waste dump as I have recieved hate messages due to apparently not playing the game the "right way" and have even been reported by these people for abusing game mechanics apparently, even though I'm able to send screenshots and video clips that prove I am not hacking in any way and have even been targeted by these people who continue to spam me hate messages while playing in giddy park with my 10 year old cousin.

Everyone has their breaking point and I've reached mine.

Message 1 of 23 (1,179 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I'm sorry but i'm done with this

★★★★ Expert

@stukapooka I'm so sorry to hear this Frown. It is especially worrisome as a minor had to witness this.

I'm sad you're going to leave and will miss your posts, but  I can completely understand why you leave.

What terrible people send such hate messages?

I wish you well!

I don't have a lot of time right now and I just quickly logged on to reply to this!

So I might not be able to read any further replies from you for the next few hours.

Just always keep in mind you are a wonderful person and don't let these horrible people get you down.

View in thread

Message 4 of 23 (1,110 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@stukapooka Cant you block people who send hate?
Message 2 of 23 (1,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@bcks007 Yes, i have been blocking several people who have been sending me hate mail ranging from you suck to [Edit - Admin.] and even then I still am just tired of all of this.

Message 3 of 23 (1,133 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@stukapooka I'm so sorry to hear this Frown. It is especially worrisome as a minor had to witness this.

I'm sad you're going to leave and will miss your posts, but  I can completely understand why you leave.

What terrible people send such hate messages?

I wish you well!

I don't have a lot of time right now and I just quickly logged on to reply to this!

So I might not be able to read any further replies from you for the next few hours.

Just always keep in mind you are a wonderful person and don't let these horrible people get you down.

Message 4 of 23 (1,111 Views)

★★ Pro
@stukapooka This community have grown into becoming this amount of garbage since GW1, they don't think the game as an competitive, team working game, but as an kill only broken character game.

My characters, SB and Corn, have glaring issues that come with this game's many flaws, and it becomes super duper annoying to play, including the fact that my ps4 can't handle the game correctly.

I know how you feel, I have played the shooters since GW1, this community sucks despite the game having great potential, the 3 of them. Good bye my friend.
Message 5 of 23 (1,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@GutmanScaYeah I swear ever since the release of gw2 it had been nothing but a downward spiral in the community and those who dont wanna argue just left a long time ago wnd it finally seems like it's my turn goodbye.

Message 6 of 23 (1,095 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@stukapookai can't blame you. The game is just about breaking me. It looks very bleak.The pvp is a frustrating broken mess, and popcap is adding new content and fixing things too slowly. I thought that maybe there was a clear path that the game needs to be headed towards but I dont know anymore. It feels like the pvp design lacks any clear vision of what it wants to be, and the huge, ongoing imbalances reflect this. Its just unfinished. Farewell friend

Message 7 of 23 (1,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@stukapookaThere is simply a part of the community that is discouraging, I have been cursed for going to play in the nightcap countless times, and there came a time when I got discouraged, I realized that I no longer played the game to have fun, but to get angry, right after I realized this I decided to change and take the game just like something I do with my friends to have fun and laugh a little.

I will simply say that you are right to go out for a while, and it was a great pleasure to be able to talk with you here.

Message 8 of 23 (1,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@stukapookaReally, I love those hate messages, it means you're so good you caused someone to have a meltdown...my favorite part of bfn. Use to have a german guy add me, tell me off then unfriend me again every time I played with him on gw2...I miss him so much.

Message 9 of 23 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Guide

@stukapooka 

I feel your pain bro, Sometimes I wonder why I still play this game

Message 10 of 23 (863 Views)