Re: I’m so sick of Mastiff legends

by NitromethaneAP

Original Post

I’m so sick of Mastiff legends

★★ Guide

9/10 times if you don’t carry a mastiff in a close quarters fight you’re going to lose to someone who has one 

This gun needs a straight up damage nerf, maybe cap the damage at 99 so anyone with purple armour or better will take 3 shots to down instead of 2, this will actually give other CQC weapons like SMG’s a chance against it and hopefully they’ll be more gun variety instead of right now where it’s “carry a Mastiff as your close range weapon or lose” 

or better yet, just put it back in the care package. 

Message 1 of 6 (338 Views)

@Bean2kay9 According to the Gaming Merch there is supposed to be some news about the Mastiff in the up coming patch notes. It's supposed to be one of the biggest patch notes in a while, so I'm looking forward to it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (335 Views)

Yea sure nerf the mastiff to give controller players more of a advantage with spray weapons? I’m happy where it’s at now 

Message 3 of 6 (308 Views)

★ Expert

@AnxiousTragedy89 Lmao that's pretty non sense. Mastiff is just too op right now whatever thing you're using to play, period.

Message 4 of 6 (300 Views)

If it’s not a mastiff it’s a controller player in your face with a something so if they do a big nerf to the shotguns they better be nerfing aim assist in close range 

Message 5 of 6 (297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Everytime I have a "WTF just happend" moment in close range its very rarley from a mastiff, but from a controller player on PC. So they better be fixing that BS.

I think mastiff is one of the things that are keeping PC controller players at bay in close range (since it very much favors flick aiming and good movement - meaning MnK players get the most of out it). Thats why I always roll with one, if I face aimbotters or aimassisters.

I would like to get the PK back, since that was my favorite weapon in this game (pre buffed PK was harder to master than the Mastiff, due to how the spread works).

Message 6 of 6 (286 Views)