Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I'm sick of players leaving after opening SH chests and its biowares fault

by wames23

Original Post

I'm sick of players leaving after opening SH chests and its biowares fault

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This game has really tested my patience.

I'm sure a lot of you out there are sick of Heart of Rage where you are directed quickly to final boss fight with the Monitor.

What's the point of having a final boss at all if they won't drop legendaries? This shouldn't even be a question.

I have around 24+ legendaries and none of them have ever come from any final boss all across the three strongholds.

I have been patiently waiting for ACT 1 to launch, and I just found out that there wont be any new quests. You're just going to let us replay 4 old quests at higher difficulties. I'm getting depressed. Unsubscribing has never looked so inviting.

LEGEDARY.PNG

ALSO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY ISN'T THERE OPTION WHERE WE WON'T HAVE TO SALVAGE ITEMS 1 BY 1.

This game feels like it was designed without common sense.

Message 1 of 12 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

There is an option to salvage items in bulk, if you do it from the Vault. Granted, you still have to send them to junk one by one (instead of locking the ones you want to keep and sending the rest to junk), but I found it’s still helpful because I can move the mouse over to the next item I’m going to look at, and I can move through them faster because I know I can recover them if I junk something by mistake (as opposed to double-checking every item because salvaging is irreversible).

The Vault is also great because it groups items by subcategories, so items that are direct upgrades of each other are not separated by a whole bunch of random stuff that’s different PL and type. It still could use some improvement, but it’s probably as useful as they could make it until they completely redesign it.

I also thought they were supposed to boost Legendary drop rates server-side earlier today (though it was also mentioned that the changed might take a few hours to propagate through all servers). Of course, the people that are used to skipping the boss fights might keep doing that for a while, lemmings that they are, but Bioware can’t patch them directly, unfortunately. Not until they fully harness the power of the Anthem, at any rate.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 2 of 12 (278 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

that doesnt help at all. why do i have to go the vault after my mission to salvage items in bulk? and you said you have to send them to the junk 1 by 1. isnt that what i wanted to avoid? (talk about futility) plus, i dont know the reason, but the vault is pretty laggy. takes more than 10 secs to move to the next item because it hangs/lags. i salvage unwanted garbage on the forge because it doesnt hang/lag like the vault. 

ive been salvaging my masterworks as well because most of the times when i enter dungeons i get disconnected and the loot (including the junk) automatically get redirected to the vault. there's only so much i can do with 250 slots and 4 javelins.

im at the point that if its not a legendary its junk. and i have some get some junk legendaries as well.

Message 3 of 12 (270 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

honestly i dont hold a grudge against anyone that skips the monitor fight. they designed a boss with actual mechanics, that has 3 phase each as long as each other fortresses entire boss fight, with zero bonus to loot or a separate loot table. ur lucky to kill the monitor of gm1 in 30 mins, thats an entire tyrant mine run, maybe even 2 runs. for the same reward as the 30 second tyrant melt. so in conclusion, an entire heart of rage run has a legendary ancient ash titan where the other fortresses have an enforcer gatekeeper, then the heart of rage has twin furie gatekeepers where the other strongholds just have a room of normal enemies, then the heart of rage has a 3 phase boss fight each as long as the other 2 fortresses boss fights. and you complain that people dont stay for that 1 MW drop? the only reason u are complaining is because u got dropped into the monitor fight for an hour to only get 1 MW.

Message 4 of 12 (258 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Agreed bosses need to be able to drop legendaries.this, though:

just found out that there wont be any new quests

not sure where you heard this, but in the 90-day roadmap, it lists new missions for May. No clue what or how many, but there’s supposed to be something. The legendary missions are a separate thing (which I am looking forward to).

Message 5 of 12 (257 Views)

★ Guide
aye...no legendaries from bosses makes no sense. in fact it would make more sense the other way around
Message 6 of 12 (253 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Of course it is developers fault.

They cant grasp the time spent vs reward thing. You get 80% of results for 20% effort (everything prior to boss fight) and then for you remaining 80% effort of killing the boss you get 20% results.

Make boss kills grant at the very BARE minimum 1k coin, make them drop guaranteed legendary for gm1, 2 for gm2 and 3+ for gm3.

Done. Issue fixed. Everyone will finish their strongholds. Its so laughable you get a missly mw for killing the hardest thing in the whole game on gm2+. Its literally a joke.

Message 7 of 12 (226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have just tried to play HOR 3 times, Temple Scar 3 times and Tyrant Mine 2 times, not once that I start from the begaining. People just get the chests and off they go.

BOSS NEED TO DROP LEGENDARY OR ATLEAST A GOOD CHANCE TO DROP LEGENDARY AND NOT JUST MW!!!

Message 8 of 12 (202 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It is not Bioware's fault that you cannot play the game as it is intended and are looking for an easy win button. You made this clear when you indicated that it was too much of a chore for you to dismantle items one at a time. You may want to just consider having someone else hold the controller for you if you are having these types of issues.

Message 9 of 12 (144 Views)

★★ Guide

Am I the only one looking forward to legendary missions?

Message 10 of 12 (138 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help