I’m sick and tired of these stupid cops being able to bust you so easily!

by Deviation1997

Original Post

Re: I’m sick and tired of these stupid cops being able to bust you so easily!

★★★★ Pro
@CrescenceRose Heat is just a mix of almost everything NFS did before-Health bar return from HP2010/Rivals and custom goes underground or 2015 style while the story is kinda MW05 fever in it.So it can only means GG doesnt know what to do and just mix all things together in a rushed unbalanced way.Which caused the game hard to play.
Message 21 of 54 (1,733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 22 of 54 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

funny they aint faster than me 

Get good scrub!!!

hahaha

Message 23 of 54 (1,681 Views)

★★★ Guide

I personally am fed up with it, when i go 120mph and they are around on average 1000yds away and they catch up in 2 seconds flat, sorry but that means they were going atleast 240mph.......around a tight corner, i had to slow down to make the turn, they however, went around at top speed.

Sorry, but, game looks good, but the cops are WAY too fast and way too tough, their cars need to follow the same rules, they can be more beefy, but if we HAVE to slow down to get around a corner without crashing, they have to do the same, its called physics.

They can be roughly the same speed as us, but they need to change the cars to make it believable, i refuse to believe a basic crappy ford car that any average person would have and having a turbo put in would be able to keep up with a racing car that is totally modded to be FAST...it is unrealistic.

My car's rating is 157 and the way the cop cars were performing in speed and control around a tight turn at 240mph atleast the rating would be in the 300s or something....its not fair...balance it.

Message 24 of 54 (1,676 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@GK3512  i havr played hot pursuit 2010 before and the damage bar in that game didnt made me complain about the game because the damage bar in hot pursuit 2010 is actually fair and balanced,you hit a racer/cop car your car health bar doesntnt drop at all whereas heat when u slam a cop u take damage what kind of balancing is that ghost games ?

Message 25 of 54 (1,648 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@GUCCIxADIDAS  After watched several videos on players slamming the cops and i can see that when u slam the cops in heat,sometimes u take damage sometimes you wont take any damage so ghost gamrs need to fix it where u wont take any danage whatsoever when we are slamming the cops

Message 26 of 54 (1,641 Views)

★★★ Guide

@koroneoss wrote:

funny they aint faster than me 

Get good scrub!!!

hahaha

It doesn't count when you use a trainer where the cops can't go above 2mph. :-) lol

Message 27 of 54 (1,641 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@CrescenceRose Balance went broke ever since Rivals.Also in HP2010 there was a get to the safety setting.No free roam racer v cop chase.So HP2010 was alright
Message 28 of 54 (1,637 Views)

★★ Expert

@CrescenceRose 

Agreed game is unbalanced as a $3.00 bill. 

Those people at Ghost Studios must be laughing at all of us for buying this Garbage game.

I say that because they knew the cops in the game would be extremely Annoying.

Well now we as a community can laugh at Ghost Studios for making many players walk away from the series altogether!

Once Ghost Studios learns to give us cops in the game that act right and are not using excessive amount of force on our cars.

Than We can all play the game again in fun without the migraine. 

I'm still shaking my head ever since I started playing NFS Heat. 

Wish I could just get a refund on my game. 

NFS Heat is horrible for many reasons. 

Have a great day. 😁

Message 29 of 54 (1,532 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In my opinion NFS heat is about bringing you the heat , there is no heat if u don't feeling inside u that you have * to lose if you get caught.
Therefore im ok with losing some rep + bank when you get caught.
About the heat 1 cops , that thing u say about normal cop cars having insane speeds does not happen to me. 
Early heat levels i escape by running top speeds in highways.
Higher heat levels i escape by using and jump i find. 
This video as someone posted earlier will help you counter your heat.
Please understand that if the game gets easier,it loses interesting. It's fine as it is because hard equals interesting. I allrdy have 30h on the game and i really like the idea of winning heat races to high-end gear up my car. In order to install 1 part to my porsche i have to win a heat3/5 race , escape the cops AND deliver it to my garage. how cool is that?i mean if you want this game to last longer,u gotta make it hard otherwise community will get bored of it easily and ppl will start leaving soon.
For me,evne though it needs some more content (chat/ music/ handbrake balance etc. ) best online race game overall.

Message 30 of 54 (1,626 Views)