Re: I’m sick and tired of these stupid cops being able to bust you so easily!

by BLVD69

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@Deviation1997 Health bar was in HP2 for the racer.But that's in Be the Cop mode.So if we only count player health bar then maybe Prostreet for the wrecked state or HP2010 for a real health bar.
Message 11 of 54 (1,647 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh I see! Haven’t played Prostreet but I think I remember HP2010. A health bar change would be nice for this game.

Message 12 of 54 (1,639 Views)

★★ Novice

I completely agree it’s totally bull I hate this game with a passion because of the cops I can’t do anything. It’s so rigged against you. You ram a cop u take more damage then they do you try and cut corners at the last second they follow you. I have played and finished almost every need for speed game. And this is by far the worst!!! 
no matter what car they are faster no matter how hard to try they will destroy ur car no matter what route you take they will be on top of you. I’m so disappointed in this game I can’t believe it

Message 13 of 54 (1,630 Views)

★★ Expert

@GK3512 

I agree with your assessment of the health bar.

In my opinion I really am not a fan of this ever since it was first introduced back in the day.

I always found it to be a huge disadvantage if I played the racer....but as a cop I could crush the A.I. cars in those older games that had the health bar feature. 

Just my thoughts on this discussion.

Have a great day. 😁

Message 14 of 54 (1,624 Views)

★★ Expert

@xXICEvCOLDXx 

I fully understand and agree with you!

Cops have gone postal in this game.

We can blame Ghost Studios for this incomplete and glitchy game.

I'm out of $80 and not a happy camper either.

Well if one thing I have learned is I'm done wasting money with EA and Ghost Studios until they learn how to give the community a complete game on day one. 

Have a great day.😁

Message 15 of 54 (1,616 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 The health bar system only works in close course/circuit races.Hence why MW2012 ditched health bar and Rivals flopped the balance for both health bar and open world were in it.
Message 16 of 54 (1,604 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 HP2010 health bar was alright for racer was because of the get to the safety setting in the game.There was no health bar system in free roam.So even you crash,the game just reset your car and you keep driving around
Message 17 of 54 (1,603 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@GK3512 again I have no idea why ghost games thinks it’s a great idea to implement the health bar system into need for speed heat I know there’s a risk and rears thing but the cops ai can Justin use this advantage to bust players meanwhile in mw 2005 it depends on how long u can survive before the Cops box you in or slows u down completely which is balanced in ghost games nfs era non of the nfs I played impressed me heat I played it for or a while and it’s just a horrible experience for me

Message 18 of 54 (1,570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@BLVD69 

1. I rarely got my game crashed but my game crashed once during the night I was farming reputation points and it crashed randomly and not to mention when u fast travel to a different safe house the texture is not even loaded in yet it just shows how rushed and pathetic this game is 😂😂

2. Same Goes for paybacks the cops in both payback and Heat hasn’t the same rubberband mechanic from nfs underground 1 but I never see an ai car rubberband though 

3. Totally agree 

final conclusion:this game is a * disaster right now and I love How some people thinks the cops are fine even though they are unbalanced as heck even with the health bar system I can’t even get to Heat level 5 without getting my car completely wrecked into pieces not to mention the stupid limited repairs during night really ruined the experience for me during heat and I’m just gonna quote this from joe in single player

im returning to nfs 2015 or older nfs screw heat It is just unbalanced asf

Message 19 of 54 (1,568 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@GK3512 same goes for midnight club series they have health bar as well but no one complained about it since it was balanced as hell the cops in midnight club series don’t use catch up to catch up to you and the Gopeng in midnight club doesn’t even deal that much damage to your car and whenever u crash or wreck ur car in midnight club series the game simply just respawn you without losing any money or anything meanwhile heat you lose money that I is why I dislike about heat

Message 20 of 54 (1,561 Views)