I’m sick and tired of these stupid cops being able to bust you so easily!

by Deviation1997

Original Post

I’m sick and tired of these stupid cops being able to bust you so easily!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Why are the cops so much faster than you no matter what car you drive!? Why do they deal so much damage when they ram you even if they are at the same speed as you!? How are we supposed to enjoy this game when all they do is ruin your races, damage you easily and take away so much money and rep!. I’ve had enough of these cops. Do something about them!

Edit: Just ended a police chase with my car going above 200mph, and SOMEHOW a regular cruiser cop is going faster!! How in the living daylight is this fair!? 

Edit 2: Now I just lost 100k and 200k rep!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE STUPID COPS!

Message 1 of 54 (9,935 Views)

Re: I’m sick and tired of these stupid cops being able to bust you so easily!

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m okay that they are faster than me so that I can easily juke them by just turning a corner but they need to reduce the damage from the cops hitting you and when u hit the cops you should not take any damage from hitting them and limited repairs I wish ghost games scrap the idea of limited repairs during night and make it where after u drive through the gas station it would be disabled for 2-10 minutes and then it would be enabled again

i mean even though I can manage to escape them every time lol 

Message 2 of 54 (9,886 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can escape on the occasion but the problem I’m having is them somehow having the ability to go faster than me when I’m going 180mph+ when their car is clearly much slower than what I’m in. 

Another thing as well, why is it they can knock you off the road no problem but you can’t do any of that to them? Seriously unfair.

Message 3 of 54 (9,862 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have to agree, damage dealt needs tweaking. I needed to take out 2 cops at night, got into a chase, crashed 1 cop out, escaped, found another... then chase went on long enough to hit heat level 5, I used up all the repairs when my health was orange and still got busted! It was infuriating!

Message 4 of 54 (9,854 Views)

★ Apprentice

Damn man! Similarly enough I got into heat 5 during a fricking race! I was very lucky to escape on an Orange bar but they find you way too easily. You try to ram them but you deal damage to yourself.

Message 5 of 54 (9,848 Views)

★★ Expert

@CrescenceRose 

The game is a plate of epic fails.

1.) Game crashes to much for me to even get a chance to have fun.

2.) Once in game cops have major rubberbanding in game it's disgusting!

3.) I'm not impressed with the free roam play in this game it's just lame streets. 

4.) Charterers are as expected a bunch of dumbed down figures which I find as mockery to us real life car guys and gals who wouldn't even that naive.

5.) Opening day Ghost released another incomplete game just like the last two games. 

Yes cops and A.I racers are heavy rubberbanding in NFS Hear!

What a shame too.

Game is a huge mess of disappointed for me and many others 😭

Have a great day.😁

Message 6 of 54 (9,826 Views)

★★ Expert

@Deviation1997 

Game is rigged and I believe Ghost Studios wanted to make it unfair on purposes because in former game releases escaping the cops use to be easier. 

Now some within the community who wanted harder cops got their wish in NFS Heat.

Unfortunately I dislike the heavy police brainwashing in this game.

Cops are not acting civil at all in this game and really leaves a bad image about real life good police in America or the E.U.

I hope EA doesn't keep putting a dark light on real life good police officers in the future release.

EA and  Ghost Studios failed on portraying cops in the good civil way.

So yes Cops in game are unfair, unbalanced and out of control which is a shame to me. 

Have a great day 😁

Message 7 of 54 (9,815 Views)

★★ Expert

@cain19822004 

Game is very infuriating indeed I agree and it's also a hot plate of epic failed crashes and glitches!!

Have a great day 😁

Message 8 of 54 (9,808 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 Most people who asked for heavy cop force are players of Black Box NFS.MW05 did have heavy police,but unlike Ghost,Black Box NFS didnt have health bar.That means player can extend the chase as long as he/she wants.This is the major difference and major objection to health bar.Open world racing games aren't suitable for health bar setting.Because there's no get to the safety way to end the chase.
Message 9 of 54 (9,798 Views)

★ Apprentice

Good point! I don’t remember when health bars were first introduced but it’s gotten out of hand in my eyes. Either they increase the health bar for us to take more damage, or they reduce the amount of damage the cops do so you don’t get busted every 5 minutes...

Message 10 of 54 (9,790 Views)