Re: I'm really starting to hate Revenant now

by Daze623

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'm really starting to hate Revenant now

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Not because his ult is strong on a coordinated team but because when I get them as my teammate, they seem to have their ult key unbinded and never use it.
This also applies to Lifeline's as they seem to have their passive permanently disabled.
God I really hate grinding in rank cause it just stresses me out but I also want that dive trail man.

Update: I made it to Diamond
Bronze 4 to Diamond 4 in 2nd split
I'm so burnt out lol

Message 1 of 17 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Expert
@Daze623 I freakin made it bois lets go

View in thread

Message 11 of 17 (435 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Daze623 Why do you want the dive trail? I mean it doesnt do anything in game other than point you out as the guy the enemies should follow to punch if the others have no trail. If it isnt fun dont do it.
Message 2 of 17 (414 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor because it's glowing and it's pretty plus it's an actual reward for trying my best
Message 3 of 17 (411 Views)

Champion
@Daze623 Then suck it up and get it done! 😉
Message 4 of 17 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor I have come across only one duo bots targeting me for dive trail in 2 seasons. Diamonds are safe xD
Message 5 of 17 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Daze623 I have the diamond dive trail. It’s not worth and you only have a few days to diamond which would be very very hard. The easiest way through rank is to get friends to play with.
Message 6 of 17 (395 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Completely worth, even as a solo.

But yeah, unless you Plat I this is too late I would say. I already did mine in 1st split, on the better map. People grinding on Olympus, well good luck.
Message 7 of 17 (390 Views)

★ Expert
@Cheese9Man I have it too sucks that you lose it if you don't maintain your rank
Message 8 of 17 (375 Views)

★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp I'm Plat 2 atm these hot dropping Plat 4 apes are driving me nuts.
Message 9 of 17 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Daze623 As much as I would like to get the dive trail again, grinding through Kings Canyon last season gave me PTSD. Definitely will play more ranked in World’s Edge this season 10. If you’re in Plat 2, then you can definitely grind to diamond. Hope you get proper teammates that would actually play the game the right way. Goodluck!
Message 10 of 17 (365 Views)