I'm getting constantly banned from Apex. Season 8, Split 2.

by megamarin32

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'm getting constantly banned from Apex. Season 8, Split 2.

★★ Novice

My first time playing in Split 2, and after tons of waiting, I get matched up into a game, and 3 seconds later: "Banned from the server; Banned." However I can always enter the game right after that, even though it just repeats. I doubt this is a BAN. Please help!

Message 1 of 6 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I'm getting constantly banned from Apex. Season 8, Split 2.

Community Manager
@megamarin32 From what I can see, your account is indeed currently banned, but I don't have any more information.

If you wish to appeal this, please reach out using the steps on this page: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (398 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey so I flagged this for a CM as your situation seems to be slightly unique. As far as I know when people are banned they can't even log into the lobby. And I moved the thread to the Apex General discussion. In the future, if you have game specific questions ask them in that games specific forum. You'll find multiple people who are familiar with the specific game you have questions about and get faster responses.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (414 Views)

Community Manager
@megamarin32 From what I can see, your account is indeed currently banned, but I don't have any more information.

If you wish to appeal this, please reach out using the steps on this page: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 6 (399 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the info!

Message 4 of 6 (370 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! I'll try and see what happens.

Message 5 of 6 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DarthValtrex Banned people can log into the lobby. You receive the 'client banned' error when you boot up a game, enter the lobby as the lobby's player count is assembling, and the map fully loads.
THEN you get kicked out and receive the ban and booted back to the window. You can play in the lobby and I'm pretty sure you can even still go into the firing range.
Message 6 of 6 (324 Views)