Re: I'm downloading Fortnite right now.

by NaRnIaaa

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@asukojo"they can't find the bug" lol...it's the first time that i hear this excuse

Message 21 of 34 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@ElBirriLook at your crosshair at 2:11, it is behind the way your target was moving. It is not on or even leading the target. 2:12 shows the spray and you missed. Sorry, but your proof isn't proof.

Message 22 of 34 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

after reading your thread the other day i decided to also start playing fortnite. i found the default keybinds awful and had to go look for some keybinds online and founds ninja's keybinds and tried them and i made a small adjustment and the keybinds are nice for me.

https://bestfortnitesettings.com/ninja-fortnite-settings/

i replaced weapon 2 for right click and put right click which is aim to button 3 which was weapon 2. and i swapped mouse mutton 4 for mouse button 5 and mouse button 5 for mouse button 4;

fortnite 1.jpg

fortnite 2.jpgfortnite 3.jpgfortnite 4.jpgfortnite 5.jpg

then link was hard to follow so i made some screenshots for you to follow;

i decided the best route to learn the game is  practice building, die, then watch till the end of the game to learn, and so far its working out.

and rivatuner uses this file; FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping

the video is really bad for videocard fps to monitor fps without setting rivatuner fps to the fps of my monitor which is 60.

heres a tutorial for setting up rivatuner;

https://youtu.be/g5MVAr_yHG0

building guide;

https://youtu.be/BgsdwxKT1oI

Message 23 of 34 (392 Views)

★★ Pro

after more testing i swapped the thumb buttons. i updated the pictures inmy previous post. i put some tape on the wall thumb button so its easy to feel.

Message 24 of 34 (350 Views)

★★ Expert

I just dl'd the knockoff "abilitynite" ...it's awesome!

Heart

Message 25 of 34 (329 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I've just started playing Apex again after taking a break to play something else.  It's good and healthy to have some alternatives. Standard smile

Message 26 of 34 (322 Views)

★★★ Pro
@warslag Heyy it's warslag, was wondering what happened to you lol, thought you quit or something
Message 27 of 34 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

I've just started playing Apex again after taking a break to play something else.  It's good and healthy to have some alternatives. Standard smile

Totally agree with you. 

I do not think it's a solution to shout out in the forum that you will be joining the biggest competitors out there but, in the other hand, i understand that taking a break is really important. 

I am also about to take some time off and really looking forward to go back to some good old single player: MGS V is waiting for me! 

Message 28 of 34 (285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@GRiPSViGiLstill hit it, like i say:

if i miss the shoot then the bullets must touch the ground (leaving holes) but nope, the enemy do hit animation just like punching people in pubg.

talking pubg i have the same problem for example i hit someone with the pan, i saw the blood and die but the game don't give me dmg points. i look the death cam and is looks like i never do the pan hit.

is the ping? package loss? delay? netcode? idk, aleast in apex me and enemy can die both just like battlefield

Message 29 of 34 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I share your frustration with the game.

But Fortnite? Really? How can you even compare them at all?!

Message 30 of 34 (354 Views)