Re: I'm downloading Fortnite right now.

by asukojo

Original Post

I'm downloading Fortnite right now.

★★★ Expert

Not spending any more money or time on Apex, more than 6 months and truckloads of money made, and still the game only serves you a sh*t flavoured game mode.

Heard Epic Games also serves cookies and cream

Bye Apex.

Message 1 of 34 (772 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i don't understand either why they are so lazy like not wanting to fix the code leaf/net errors

Message 2 of 34 (737 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

They can't find the bug....it's sneaky than micro transaction :P

Message 3 of 34 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo Nice *claps hands*

@Wingmannedbro dear gosh... no... he’s going to the dark side! Download pvz if you want ridiculous over shoulder action!
Message 4 of 34 (709 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro idk men, for me the netcode in fortnite is worse than apex... for me
Message 5 of 34 (649 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ElBirri Really? I haven't played since S1 but i never heard of anyone complaining about crashes in it, Apex on the other hand is some spaghetti code level *, even on my best days I crash or DC atleast once
Message 6 of 34 (625 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Pretzelnutcake maybe i confusing netcode with desync... idk xD

in april 2018 i record some moments in fortnite and this video https://youtu.be/7IGWf0LnXyI?t=124

in that moment you can see i shoot and hit the guy, but the server register his shoot.
Message 7 of 34 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ElBirri Okay I can’t stand fortnite but same as pretzel, never heard anything about connectivity issues from it.

@Pretzelnutcake lolz spaghetti code level * XD how did you come up with that one xD
Message 8 of 34 (603 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q spaghetti code is a actual gaming term used to describe bad coding in games, it's frequently used by the Paladins community as well lol
Message 9 of 34 (518 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ElBirri That just isn't true. The analysis has been done. Fortnite has better netcode.
Message 10 of 34 (517 Views)