“I’m done with this game”

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

“I’m done with this game”

★★★★★ Expert

How many times have you exclaimed this or a similar sentence for Apex, all the while closing off your window or computer entirely, your game or your console entirely or for the real fanatics screaming (at the top of your lungs) while smashing your desk, keyboard, mouse, wall, controller, console, headset, bed or plushy, or for the real fanatics your monitor or TV?

I’m just sitting here eating some yoghurt and I had that sentence pop into my mind all of a sudden and decided to be my rambunctious & spur of the moment self and create a thread typing in everything that comes to mind while it comes to mind ;D

I’ve said this sentence so many... sometimes while closing and starting up the game in the same breath XD. But now I’m free... well been that way for a while now and don’t think I need this game anymore so for now I can see “I’m done with this game” while small fat baby angels play on their little harps while you hear a melodic “hahhhhhhh” in the distance bringing about the enlightenment that I’m feeling. 

So answer my question presented in the first paragraph. 

Altman be praised. This message was condoned by the @apostolateofDOOM

Message 1 of 36 (807 Views)

Re: “I’m done with this game”

Champion

I'm done with being done with this game. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 36 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag That’s why you’re done for, you don-(n)ut!
Message 3 of 36 (794 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Wow, that was a bunch of information crammed into my mind at one time. It must have taken you a lot of thinking to come up with this topic. I for one - Dang Wraith (Smashing of controller) I hate you!!! (Destroyed TV) I will never play this game again!!!! (Turning on of console and playing again)
Message 4 of 36 (769 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I'm so confused!
Message 5 of 36 (758 Views)

Champion

In all serious i normally play about 10 games, yell bull@%$¥ after each one, take a deep breath and then switch to the sims 4 and proceed to torment the sim population...it's actually quite therapeutic. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 36 (723 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I said it just about every day for a year since Launch.  Then Season 4 hit and the game still was terrible and I finally quit.  Felt great to because other games were just plain better.  Better hitreg, better server performance, just better in the regards that should matter to gamers.

Haven't regretted it.  Keeping my finger on the pulse in case they ever do fix this laggy poor performing game though because I still think the concept is great.  MWs BR is kicking it's but on all levels though so the slow death may be happening.

Message 7 of 36 (714 Views)

@GRiPSViGiL I just saw some guy get in a truck and run over 8 people without taking damage, such realism! Yeah Grand Theft MW must be just kickin tail yet you're on the Apex forums....
Message 8 of 36 (681 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Pure_Funk_Nugget Commenting here has zero correlation to what I actually play nor does that even matter. I comment in lots of forums. Your other comment is puzzling without video evidence.
Message 9 of 36 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@GRiPSViGiL“I said it just about every day for a year since launch”, okay first I have to say, I didn’t have it that long. Me commenting the sentence was mainly since S3. Before that it was just “STUPID NOOBS! Why are you in my team! You suck worse than my shadow! At least that thing doesn’t get hit! (<— never said that but what a cool way to taunt someone who’s done 0 damage XD)”. And I not often unmuted mic to berate them. Just did it in my head. Okay on to the reason I copied this line of yours.

Only about every day?!!! You must have the patience of a saint! I sometimes said/yelled it multiple times in one hour! XD

@hayhor, stop hitting yourself! You lose braincells that way which heightens the chance of confusion when reading weird cryptic messages like mine! Also don’t study cause study means more braincell activation which leads to increased smartypantsism (the act of becoming smarter) and when reading weird stuff that your brain can’t comprehend, it’ll want to unweird it, which causes your brain to see logic where there is non and effectively make you dumber! You’ve been warned 😜

@Cracjaw450I love dishing out info. You haven’t read thoroughly. I literally was typing while the words were coming in my head. No forward thinking done. Only some pauses to sometimes think of words that didn’t right away came to me.

You give me too much credit, thinking I think ahead. That’s some backward future thinking! ^.^

Also ppl: keep your tv & controller away from cracjaw before he destroys them XD

Message 10 of 36 (638 Views)