Re: I'm back

by BigBlackCaustic

Original Post

I'm back

Been busy with work and what not, but I missed gaming too much. Carving out a bit of time in my schedule to dedicate to gaming. 

I unwillingly admit I'm once again a noob at apex.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 17 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Welcome back! Enjoy your free time!
Message 2 of 17 (448 Views)

@Cheese9Man It's not quite free, I'm still working. My work load is actually going to increase a bit here soon.

But I cut out of my other hobbies to make some time for gaming. Okay if we are honest, I dumped a woman I was dating. But hey, same difference?! Dating profile now includes only message me if you are a gamer.

Message 3 of 17 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex You left gaming for a woman?! You... You... traitor!

Everynerd! throw your pencils, microscopes and dedicated and treasured snail, antfarm, star wars or coin collection at this now-man!!! Attack nerds!!!
Message 4 of 17 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Don't worry about that. Just show off your kill trackers and heirlooms and that will attract the ladies, right? Right?!
Message 5 of 17 (374 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man Oh that's why I'm single then! I need a heirloom first... that explains it all...
Message 6 of 17 (364 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Who are you?
Message 7 of 17 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]

Ermagerd - would you look at the war hammer on that guy!!

Message 8 of 17 (343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@DarthValtrex wrote:
@Cheese9ManIt's not quite free, I'm still working. My work load is actually going to increase a bit here soon.

But I cut out of my other hobbies to make some time for gaming. Okay if we are honest, I dumped a woman I was dating. But hey, same difference?! Dating profile now includes only message me if you are a gamer.

IMG_20210914_225633.jpg

Message 9 of 17 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cheese9Man Funny thing about that, my teammates think Oh this guy is good. Yeah not so much at the moment. I was good.. I have had a few ask me if I bought the account LOL

@hayhor That hurts.. I thought we were friends...

Message 10 of 17 (296 Views)