I'm a rank 17 being matched with rank 500s. (apex legends)

by notcrashunting

Original Post

I'm a rank 17 being matched with rank 500s. (apex legends)

★ Novice

I cannot even play with my friends, as we just get queued up with rank 500s whenever they play with me. 

Message 1 of 7 (628 Views)

Re: I'm a rank 17 being matched with rank 500s. (apex legends)

@notcrashunting There are a lot of 500 rank players who are not that great. What's your KD and average damage?

the playing with friends is difficult, I completely understand. But if they queued you into your lobbies, there would be no point to SBMM and you'd be bumping into diamond and predator players who are much better than level 500. People would just run teams of 2 high skill players and 1 low skill to get into lower skill lobbies.

Learning the game is a grind, it has a bit of a steep learning curve. If you push through it you'll start to have some success. Have you tried going into the firing range with your friends and turning friendly fire on? Have them put pressure on you so you can get the feel for the game, looting and guns.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (609 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@notcrashunting
@DarthValtrex
so you are lvl 17 with 63 kills on Wraith ?
Message 3 of 7 (567 Views)

★ Expert

I am level 475 purely because I play A LOT.

There are newbs who are better than me.

Message 4 of 7 (549 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy
@notcrashunting so if he is that good and having 1.5 + KDR then he belongs to the lobbies he's getting into.
it's not about the lvl or rank it's about how good you are, win/loss, KDR, and the number of matches played .these are the basics.
plus he said he is playing with a friend so they just check all requirement to be in these lobbies
Message 5 of 7 (543 Views)

@maximas1986 Yup! I see plenty of level 500's who can't play well. Tonight I played multiple rounds with a level 75 who was doing very good most of the night. We held the top of the crane at Salvage through 5 squad fight.. It was just the two of us in trios. I was caustic which made it easier to hold that tower.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 7 (529 Views)

★ Apprentice

im level 280ish i think and I am trash, my KDR is like 0.75 this season. 

I play ranked and have a good run in gold, then as soon as I get into plat i just get face stomped =/

Message 7 of 7 (453 Views)