ranked mode

yay

yay

yay

Message 21 of 53 (505 Views)

Re: I'm Over It!!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

These guys can't even do decent Netcode. I can't begin to imagine the quality job they would do on a Ranked mode and an actual matchmaker.

Message 22 of 53 (498 Views)

★★ Guide

@Silz616 wrote:

And solos will help with getting triple teamed? Solos with help with peacekeeper use? Solos will help get rid of "sweaty try hards"?

Maybe, you should direct your frustration at the players who refuse to play the game as intended and then cry about it.

It's not the games fault that some (most) of the player base is to thick to understand how to play it properly.

If everybody opened their eyes to co-op team play, the game experience would be great.

You are admitting that the game experience is not great and yet you reject the most logical solution to the problem which is to add solos

There will always be horrible players and horrible teammates thats why we need to have solos. It will not get rid of try hards but at least put them against each other which is a good thing. I want to test myself alone against the best players in the game and they will no doubt be found in solo matches

And solos will absolutely help with getting triple teamed of course it will. What are the odds that playing solo you run into a guy, and then 2 more show up and all of them shoot at you and only you? Basically zero

Thats what happens in squads not to mention they might be on mics too which makes it an even worse triple team

In solos you are much more likely to run into one at a time and even if there are 3 enemies nearby they will shoot each other too its not like all their attention will be on you.

Solos will eliminate getting triple teamed no doubt except in very unique situations such as you are standing on a cliff by yourself and the other 3 cant see each other but are looking up shooting you. In normal circumstances no triple teaming at all

Message 23 of 53 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Kilmeran wrote:

These guys can't even do decent Netcode. I can't begin to imagine the quality job they would do on a Ranked mode and an actual matchmaker.

I heard their Titanfall 2 ranked worked very well. And OW proved even a bad ranked system is way better than nothing.

Message 24 of 53 (441 Views)

★ Pro

400 hours in 6 weeks (~10 hours/day)? Dude, you're burned out. Try doing something else for a change at least a couple hours a day...

Message 25 of 53 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Kilmeran 

The servers are the generica hyridsys Craptis

This is why bad laggy feel is not a true dedicated.

Message 26 of 53 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just uninstalled it due to

- cheaters / weak anti-cheat / no in-game report

- high server lag / poor strategic server placement in EU

- sick of "first second" jumpmasters / toxic players / no solo mode

- boredom / no new maps (not even one more to change)

Glad I didn't spend on the Battle Pass to still having above pointed issues, it would be really disapointing.

Message 27 of 53 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@AzGoshawk wrote:

Glad I didn't spend on the Battle Pass to still having above pointed issues, it would be really disapointing.

- There is report in-game since season 1 update. And the cheater numbers are way lower than people think. At least on Eu servers. You know just because someone is better than you doesn't mean (s)he is automatically a cheater, right?
- Where are you from? I have zero problem here in middle-Europe.
- I had a toxic teammate once. Guess I am just lucky.^^ Or simply I am not a snowflake. You know you can mute them right?
- Fortnite has one map as a much older game. Jesus.

Message 28 of 53 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@budzai wrote:

@AzGoshawk wrote:

- There is report in-game since season 1 update. And the cheater numbers are way lower than people think. At least on Eu servers. You know just because someone is better than you doesn't mean (s)he is automatically a cheater, right?
- Where are you from? I have zero problem here in middle-Europe.
- I had a toxic teammate once. Guess I am just lucky.^^ Or simply I am not a snowflake. You know you can mute them right?
- Fortnite has one map as a much older game. Jesus.

In-game report must be hidden because I never found it, and I think many others too.
Although cheaters numbers may look lower, in most of the game I found wallhackers. Other day I spend my time on reporting 3 cheaters in one night.

A cheater is better than me? So why he uses cheats?.

Mute on a team game? Right!!! You don't play in a team? Not a question of snowflakes like you, is a question of team play.

About  Fortnite, why it uses BattlEye instead of EAC since Epic Games bought EAC anti-cheat? But f... Fortnite, I never liked it.

I'm not in the middle-Europe. But if you check, besides London server, all others are on neighbours countries in middle Europe, so there is no strategic server placement. And game with a 80 ms ping (real server ping, not that datacenter info.) isn't good to play.  I get 60ms info ping on Belgium CGE datacenters, but I believe there are others that get worst pings.

Message 29 of 53 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The game needs ranked. No reason why a player who has spent 400 hours on the game should be forced to play with a person who is having their 1st game. 

429 hours here by the way, I love the game but it really needs a lot more.

Message 30 of 53 (351 Views)