Re: I'm Over It!!

by ViralBane

Original Post

I'm Over It!!

★★★★★ Newbie

Until there is a solo mode.  I am done with this game.  I have played pubg for 2500 hours and after 400 hours of this, I find myself more frustrated than I have been in any game before.  Being Forced to have another 2 teammates or constantly get triple teamed (gang banged) is ridiculous.  Trying to find teammates who are willing to stay near you, or stay in game period is like winning the lottery.  Oh, and what is up with people, even pathfinder, being able to run into a house and up the stairs without every making so much as a noise.  How broke is this game.  And all the sweaty try hards  that come out and only use the peacekeeper, wingman combo takes the fun out of the game for everyone.  Not to mention the gross number of cheaters in nearly every game that almost always go on to win the game.    No thanks, I would rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick than spend another second on this game.  Until I hear of major changes.

Message 1 of 53 (1,774 Views)

★★★★ Pro

And solos will help with getting triple teamed? Solos with help with peacekeeper use? Solos will help get rid of "sweaty try hards"?

Maybe, you should direct your frustration at the players who refuse to play the game as intended and then cry about it.

It's not the games fault that some (most) of the player base is to thick to understand how to play it properly.

If everybody opened their eyes to co-op team play, the game experience would be great.

Message 2 of 53 (1,740 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is literally like bitching that Football doesn't have solo matches. The game was built to be a team based fight. I get it, most of the people are hard to work with. The game is still fun though. 

Message 3 of 53 (1,699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

"Most of the people are hard to work with"

You mean 95% of the player base?

Nobody gives a sh*t about "team based fights" when there is literally none in the game.

People are demanding solo for a reason.

You either get swarmed because your teammates are brainded, or they disconnect, or crash and leave you alone.

Or just run in the opposite direction.

No this game is not fun "though"

Yeah this game was built to be a team based game, too bad the execution is TRASH....

A game that literally demands you to have 2 other teammates pre-made so you can actually enjoy it is a sh*t game...

And the worst part is that they actually think this is okay. Now thats what i call a game that dies in a week.

Message 4 of 53 (1,652 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm sick of those "first second" JumpMasters, where they ended dying fast. I started to quit or fly to other place and ending alone in the game. For that, I agree by having solo mode.

On other hand, although looks that the game has less cheaters, the reality is that they still in the game. Today found 2 using wallhack (not Bloodhound legend). Hardware bans are good but banned cheater can create new account and cheat for more 30 minutes until being banned again then we will see many "lightning" accounts/cheaters.

Report? Why report? Last time I reported I wasted my time to cut, encode and upload videos and write reports without any self gain. They got banned? I don't know, never got feedback message.

About servers, it's strange that besides London servers, they concentrate the EU servers on neigbours countries (Belgium, Germany and Netherlands), without any strategic server placement. I get a 60ms ping on datacenter info, but the real server ping is higher, around 80ms which isn't good for this game. It looks that other zones have the same lack of server strategies.

The game has everything to be a great game or a great failure, only time will tell but already many legit gamers are leaving it.

Edited: It's "first second", not "first minute". Just notice my mistake.

Message 5 of 53 (1,612 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BlaZeKinGyO wrote:

Until there is a solo mode.  I am done with this game.  I have played pubg for 2500 hours and after 400 hours of this, I find myself more frustrated than I have been in any game before.  Being Forced to have another 2 teammates or constantly get triple teamed (gang banged) is ridiculous.  Trying to find teammates who are willing to stay near you, or stay in game period is like winning the lottery.  Oh, and what is up with people, even pathfinder, being able to run into a house and up the stairs without every making so much as a noise.  How broke is this game.  And all the sweaty try hards  that come out and only use the peacekeeper, wingman combo takes the fun out of the game for everyone.  Not to mention the gross number of cheaters in nearly every game that almost always go on to win the game.    No thanks, I would rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick than spend another second on this game.  Until I hear of major changes.

Completely understand your point, but, I’ve played a few games with some good players. When that happens I send them a friend invite or even a party invite. I’ve made a handful of gamer friends that I enjoy playing with. I’ve even deleted a couple of the good players simply because they are so annoying in party chat. I’m an extreme introvert, so if I can do that, anyone can. The game is SO MUCH BETTER playing with skilled players then randoms.

Message 6 of 53 (1,576 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't let the door hit ya

Message 7 of 53 (1,565 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh you want everyone to be solo?  Never going to happen. You can go solo, good luck vs teams of 3.

Message 8 of 53 (1,538 Views)

★ Guide

The trouble is there are two problems with that

1)  the ones that THINK they can do it and ruin the game for the other 2, I would consider this the majority and don't understand why they don't go and play a SOLO game

2) the ones - that somehow - really can do it

I have been on teams where one player has taken out squad after squad, in one they came back for my banner and we won the match with only two of us.

They pretty much played the game solo versus the whole playerbase.

It makes no sense, it is like trying to solo Left 4 Dead 2, you can't and I can only think they are exceptional individuals who are 1 out of 60 or more or they have some special 'help'.

Message 9 of 53 (1,504 Views)

★ Guide
I was thinking that respawn add a 4th player in a team because 3 are not enough.
Message 10 of 53 (1,501 Views)