I'm Confused Patch 1.22 Charge Rifle is still not nerfed

by Leo_the_Lion25

Original Post

I'm Confused Patch 1.22 Charge Rifle is still not nerfed

★★★ Pro

So the event went live for Halloween. Hours later, Patch 1.22 finally went live. This patch is supposed to be the Charge Rifle nerf.

I downloaded it and went into training mode and the Charge Rifle had 4 bullets in it and not the 9. It also doesn't consume 3 bullets nor does it have the supposed falloff damage.

What gives and where are the patch notes. 

Thank you for reading. 

Message 1 of 17 (1,023 Views)

Re: I'm Confused Patch 1.22 Charge Rifle is still not nerfed

★★★★ Guide
@Leo_the_Lion25 I don't believe they ever gave a timeline for when the nerf would actually happen, and also nothing has been confirmed for what the nerf would actually entail. Don't make assumptions and you won't be disappointed.
Message 2 of 17 (1,019 Views)

★ Pro

and why it is so important for you?
i personally don't see anything OP in CR.

Message 3 of 17 (1,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SixthOTDThese aren't assumptions. If you watched the dev stream. You can see Firing Range and the nerfs to the Charge Rifle.

It has 9 default ammo and consumes 3. Damage is the same but it will have fall off damage so people cannot snipe and do insane damage miles and meters away.

The fall off damage distance is unknown until we get the patch notes.

Message 4 of 17 (1,013 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Leo_the_Lion25 I did not watch the dev stream, my mistake. Those are good changes, hopefully it will come soon. there wasn't actually an update for this event, so that's probably why.
Message 5 of 17 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SlivPTSCharge Rifle is broken. Do you play Ranked? You can also snipe people 300-600 meters away and the people you shooting at can't even fight you.

Charge Rifle nerf was coming and this is what we're waiting for.

Message 6 of 17 (1,001 Views)

★ Pro
@Leo_the_Lion25
if soneone can kill you from so far distance with CR, then problem must be in you. Think how you move around the map and maybe don't stay on one place like prop. I was watching how pros say that CR is OP, but for some reason they can't win when whole squad uses CR. I am playing ranked and again i don't think CR is OP. It has negative sides.
Message 7 of 17 (957 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SlivPTS You must not be a predator or dimond to think that then. There's plenty of threads in Feedback or YouTube that explain why Charge Rifle is broken.

Even the devs acknowledge it not where it should be at. Which why it got nerfed.
Message 8 of 17 (943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

CR IS nerfed. They added damage fall off as promised. It falls off between 300 and 500m. At 500+ meters it does 30 damage instead of 45.

The nerf deals exactly with distances where CR was somewhat strong: >300m and doesn't touch it at distances where it's average (100-300m) or weak (<100m).

Message 9 of 17 (938 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Biochemikas It not nerfed. It still the same. I tested it.
Message 10 of 17 (910 Views)