Re: I'm Confused Patch 1.22 Charge Rifle is still not nerfed

by Wh0FqRted

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Well your testing methodology malfunctioned then XD. It's 100% nerfed and it took me 30 seconds to find out the details.

Shoot the 300/600/700m targets in practice and you'll see. Use the Kraber to see exact distance.

The damage falls off from 45 at 300m linearly to 30 at 500m and stays the same from there on.

Message 11 of 17 (371 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Biochemikas It already did that. Go to training and shoot the targets on the mountains super far away. You will hit them for 30-38 damage.

That is not the nerf we're waiting for. As said before, Charge Rifle is still the same weapon. There was no changes to weapons or legends at all.

Message 12 of 17 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Reality and your expectations are not supposed to match, especially when you have unrealistic ones.

That's exactly the nerf I expected. And no, it's not the same. It had absolutely no damage falloff before.

Message 13 of 17 (342 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Biochemikas There was no nerf to the weapon. I won't type it again.

Message 14 of 17 (328 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SlivPTS Lol what ????????? R u sliw tha guns the moat op weapon to prob hit any game ever prob the worst gun to ever need the biggest nerf in game
Message 15 of 17 (270 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Any player with respect towards their fellow competitor would never even pick up such trash. Its suck the fun out of any encounter and i speak for others i play with in saying this gun is about the sole reason we play this game 50% less. Not to mention multiple people i know who havent got the battle pass as a result. I get 3rd  or 4rth partied with it 2 games in a row and im done, close APP. I didnt just land and surive hot drop, get geared up just to be focus fired 2 shot from BFE. And i dont stand  still, EVER. The fix here is to remove it, just like disruptors. These OP weapons are most likely to bridge a skill gap, with hopes of retaing new players cause they can actually get kills now . But with this diarrhea cannon just spewing crap every where gets in the wrong hands its a huge mess. Time to clean this crap up respawn, take out the trash and get better people to choose stuff like this, idk like maybe people who play it?  Test Server perhaps? Fix whats broke before adding stuff no one cared to ask about. Sound still terrible BTW.

Message 16 of 17 (222 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I was a bit triggered when i wrote that and after rereading i felt it was a bit rude and could have worded it better, so i apologize. However, i meant it all. I wanted to add tho  that the charge rifle isnt the only reason all my friends and i play less, its the flow of the map as well. On kings canyon my typical experience was 7-8 out of 10 games were 'good' or 'fun', but on worlds edge it more like 3-4 out of 10. Good doesnt mean i won or even came close, it means eventful with a comfortable flow and more satisfying encounters, and not being 3rd party snipered every 2/3 matches. Also solo queuing on worlds edge is a nightmare, cant even bother with it but kings canyon it didnt matter near as much. Its a great game but the direction its headed leaves much to be desired by me and those i play with. Thanks 

Message 17 of 17 (191 Views)