I'm Banned In FIFA 22, Will I Be Banned In FIFA 23?

by EA_Cade

Original Post

I'm Banned In FIFA 22, Will I Be Banned In FIFA 23?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, 

Every year around this time we get a deluge of posts looking for clarification on FIFA bans and how they work, we have a post by one of our Champions @chinsrus101 here that covers the basic rules of FIFA and how to avoid getting banned in the first place. 

That being said, here are some more specific answers to other common questions at this time:  

What bans carry over from title to title? 

• "Device" Bans - is your PC or Console prohibited from connecting to FIFA 22 regardless of what account you're using? Then it will not be able to connect to FIFA 23 either. 
  • "Franchise" Bans - was your account banned and now you can't connect to other FIFA titles either? This is a "Franchise" ban and you will not be able to access any FIFA title using this account. 

What doesn't carry over?

• Coin Distribution Bans - These bans are specific to the title they were "earned" on. A FIFA 22 ban for sending coins/receiving coins illegitimately will not mean you are banned in FIFA 23. 
  • Transfer Market Bans - Was your access to the transfer market removed on the Companion App, In-Game or both? This will not effect your FIFA 23 account. You will potentially need to re-earn access in FIFA 23 and will not be eligible for any early web starts. 

Again, as pointed out earlier in this post if your account is sanctioned by our Terms of Service team at any point you may reach out to them using the steps here for support. 

To prevent spam and to preserve the boards readability any new threads on this topic will be closed and referred to this post for further information.

EACade
Message 1 of 1 (7,056 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help