I love the battlepass models of today but...

by cr41g1690

Original Post

I love the battlepass models of today but...

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not this one, got a pass for this pubg and fortnite, I just need to be levelling and progressing while playing the games of today like we did with challenges and achievements in the past.

Here though, do my 3 dailies and then I'm done, don't really get a lot of satisfaction playing over and over with no reward.

Guess what I'd like is the old progression system alongside the challenges instead of the wall we hit very quickly at present.

Message 1 of 3 (131 Views)

Re: I love the battlepass models of today but...

★★★★★ Apprentice

And another thing, because I know it'll jus be a short session to do dailies I've not logged in since Saturday but the old way I'd literally sit and play the full Sunday grinding levels, now the only time to hit a few levels is reset day.

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

Re: I love the battlepass models of today but...

★★★★★ Guide

@cr41g1690 

100 percent with you when I finished weeklys and daily’s Sunday went to play a different game because bp just pisses me off last season got a lvl every 3 to 6 games now I can win three in a row and not put a dent in that 54k exp last season that was over a lvl but it’s cool it forced me back to pubg yesterday was the first time I played since apex released 

gonna get on tonight if I have time to do on challenge still need it for 10 for the week and game will not be played again until Friday.

Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)