I love it when cheater celebrate their wins.

by StrangestSpace

Original Post

I love it when cheater celebrate their wins.

★ Apprentice

Its classic to spectate a cheater and watch them celebrate when they win.   Some of them run around shooting the air as if they have actually achieved something with there speed hacks and aim bots.    I just don't understand the mentality of cheaters, why do they even bother playing?

Message 1 of 9 (565 Views)

Re: I love it when cheater celebrate their wins.

★★ Apprentice
Because they can get away with it due to lack luster hacking prevention.
Message 2 of 9 (551 Views)

★★★ Guide

You see in China there are millions of kids who were taught by Chinese media that all foreign capitalism world is evil and enemy, so these Chinese kids believe that they need to do something with their * lives so they spend some money to buy this cheat and to ruin everyone's life on the asian servers, there is this conversation I caught with a cheater cheating at Japan server.

He said you guys are not patriotic, Japan is China's enemy, I am doing what those Chinese TV drama is showing ( There are hundreds of rubbish Chinese TV drama about anti-Japanese war with very * quality and billions of Chinese people used to watch. Billions of Chinese people still in the state of mind that China is this * country with Communism propaganda to fight against Amecian, European, Japanese empires, well, just the same as North Korea basically )

Anyway, it is a famous one, this * Chinese kid accusing every normal Chinese players for being not patriotic as this * kid thought he was killing Japanese players by borrowing the holy power by cheating, but in fact all he killed were his fellow man from China, LMFAO, man !!!!!

Message 3 of 9 (550 Views)

★★ Guide

@StrangestSpace wrote:

Its classic to spectate a cheater and watch them celebrate when they win.   Some of them run around shooting the air as if they have actually achieved something with there speed hacks and aim bots.    I just don't understand the mentality of cheaters, why do they even bother playing?

well, they have installed cheat so they are already proven to be lesser smart than others.

i mean if they arent smart enough to realise they don´t play the game by themselfes.

then they most likely arent smart enough to realise the win is not theirs either.

Message 4 of 9 (536 Views)

★★★ Guide

@HenxFTW 

Yes, after all they are just those funny jokes that had existed on this planet.

Message 5 of 9 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@superjerome77 wrote:
Because they can get away with it due to lack luster hacking prevention.

Get away with what? The lack of that rewarding feeling when you win through skill? Do they get off on the Champion Screen alone? Stats don't mean squat if you don't earn them, they can't even make money of this since they can't stream their play on twitch being to obvious that they use a hack.

Some people are just too pathetic for this world.

Message 6 of 9 (515 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes, I guess those people have some kind of psychological disorders that might be a genetic flaw.

Those cheaters will be eliminated in the process of the evolution.

Message 7 of 9 (510 Views)

★★ Expert
yup....it's brutal. I play on the Taiwan server. Every match, there's an automated ad to buy hacks. I played all day today...every match had a hacker using aim, wall and speed hacks, Frustrating to say the least. Report feature in game is nice to have, but unlike other games, there's no feedback stating that any of the players you've reported have been banned or not. One dude says he pays 25yuan per day. Another said his was free. They use them cause they say "it's fun"...that it.
Message 8 of 9 (454 Views)

Community Manager

Locking this thread, please do not accuse an entire region of cheating.

If it continues then action will be taken and bans will be handed out.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (448 Views)