I love how you meet the same racers everytime

by Caelum_NL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I love how you meet the same racers everytime

★★★★ Apprentice

Been posting about how aweful the cops are in this game, but let me also make a positive statement for the devs that thought of implementing constantly recurring adversaries in th other street racers. This feels very retro for me and really let me feel some competition with some of the cast. For instance, my most common rivals are Waru and Boost where I put my money on. It's funny that the Korean girl in the Jeep/Merc and the guy in the old Civic/hatchback are mostly in the back of the pack and the guy in the musclecar is mostly in the front, together with Jacintha, who is a bit all over the place otherwise. If nothing else, these things are what people will mostly remember and enjoy from this NFS specifically, I think. I will at least. 

Message 1 of 6 (510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I love how you meet the same racers everytime

Community Manager
Oh yep we've already highlighted those as feedback internally.

However I want to be careful on responding to some specific feedback at times, as sometimes "thanks we've sent that on" might be interpreted as "this will be changed", and that's not something I want to run the risk of implying in this case.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (431 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, it's always great to hear what you do like, to go with what you would like to see changed. 

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (470 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David No problem. The game does a whole lot good. But please, don't forget to react to https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Cops/td-p/12104873 and https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Difficulty-needs-to-be-patched/td-p/12102888.

Because even though the game mostly is in my top 5 NFSs ever, the scaling of the cops/racer AI difficulty and the rubber banding are really gamebraking and will have me asking for a refund, even though I love this game. Here, on Steam and even in reviews I see those same issues coming up and people need to know EA is after Criterion's butt to fix those issues.
Message 3 of 6 (453 Views)

Community Manager
Oh yep we've already highlighted those as feedback internally.

However I want to be careful on responding to some specific feedback at times, as sometimes "thanks we've sent that on" might be interpreted as "this will be changed", and that's not something I want to run the risk of implying in this case.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (432 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David I understand completely. Being the middleperson between a million different customers and a huge company makes you have to tread carefully with when and what you say. Both will think and do what they think is best for them xD I appreciate your concern, effort and responses. I am glad to have met a Community Team member that says it how it is. Been a while for me between multiple big companies Standard smile Thank you very much, David. I'll patiently wait and see what Criterion will do.
Message 5 of 6 (424 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Personally, I would have liked to have the cast not fixed depending on the category you race in. Like you would never meet Shimizu or Medusa on lower class races, or waru in higher class. But during the Grand, you can see that they don't have only one car (Medusa drove an Rx7 for the lower class race for exemple). What I would like to see, is the cast change after each race, because of how it is actually, it feels really repetitive. And for everything that is holy please change Justicia's car Wrap. I can't bear to look at it anymore. 

Message 6 of 6 (402 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help