Re: I know this is going to sound cliche, but...

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@EryxApex Don’t tell me you’ve hit your own decoys too! Say it ain’t so Eryx, say it aint so!!! Frown

@Gabrielmojo26... I should’ve figured that when I read ‘I can’t remember exactly who’ that I wasn’t included since you know my infamous name... partly because you made it infamous (Just kidding... did that all on my own :P)!

Why do you always have to one up me kind sir! I challenge you to a duel. One gun, no fun, loser gets to eat dust! Rock, paper, scissors the game and I choose rock! Your turn!

I like those one time commenters. Especially the not so angry ones who start with ‘I’ve never posted here before’ or ‘I’m never on forums’ or the one that you hardly see ‘I made an account just to post this’. Those always make me smile :D

I’m with you. Soon I’ll probs be over this game. I, at first, couldn’t even swap out another game if it wasn’t going my way in this one. I’m typically a 1-game person, with a connotation that I have some MP games I play with buddies but other than that I usually stick to one game. Kinda hard when it’s an mp game when you have several SP games you still have to play... so my backlog was piling up and up... yet I couldn’t stop playing Apex. Now I can basically just stop shy of winning or having a good game and play something else and not bat an eyelash :P so yey me, I got over my addiction.

Played a couple hours of gold duo’s and won 2 times (pathetic I know XD my game’s off since I don’t have the muscle memory in place anymore), yet I didn’t find it as exhilarating as I thought I’d be to be back. Plus the game mode wasn’t as expected. I’ll play some of the other modes (always closing, night game, live, die, live & dummies) but frankly I only wanna play night game for king’s canyon, always closing to see how I’ll like it vs the first time it was implemented & dummies to see what it’s all about. After that, hiatus till S4 and if that doesn’t boost my interest, I think it’ll be bye bye apex addict, hi apex on occasion.
Message 11 of 16 (235 Views)

★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Scissors, you win! lol
Message 12 of 16 (229 Views)

★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I'm waiting for Mirages shooting themselves in the foot or falling off stuff during their ult in 3rd person LTM. Please, don't disappoint! Standard smile

Mirage is not that bad, it's more for those that don't use abilities much. Bamboozles still work, they can sometimes force the enemy into a reload, making them easy prey. The Ult is meh, but can also win games sometimes.

He should get a buff, yes, but it's not like I'll stop using him. He's the 5th-6th pick for me.
Message 13 of 16 (210 Views)

★★★ Pro
@CrazyPlays54 Mirage doesn't need just buffs, he needs a complete overhaul. He's my favorite Legend, but he can't compete against the power levels of everyone else
Message 14 of 16 (206 Views)

★★ Guide

Don't hate me I haven't settled on a main yet.  I like to mix it up.  Also, I like to pick off the daily challenges that are character-specific.  So I have more kills with Mirage.  What does this mean?

Message 15 of 16 (191 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Nurrffed It's a Mirage-cle!
Message 16 of 16 (175 Views)