Re: I know this is going to sound cliche, but...

by CrazyPlays54

Original Post

I know this is going to sound cliche, but...

★★ Pro

Do the devs actually play Mirage at all? I know they 100% play their own game, but he just feels so terrible to play. Add to the fact he has only received buffs to his invisibility, in season 1, which actually made him a playable character, and not any of his abilities. Do they not realize how terrible he is? Also, his countless bugs with his decoys, and now the bugs in the latest patch, he just feels so unfun. I've waited almost four seasons for mirage to get something changed about his kit, to get some extra buffs, man, even bugfixes, but nothing has happened. I know the dev team sucks at balancing, but surely your four season worth of data must show you that mirage has a trash pick rate and win rate, right? Even Crypto got a buff this patch, so he is now playable. His ult can be used, and teammates can run in unstunned, but mirage's ultimate is still THE most useless in the game. It has a longer charge time than wraiths (yes, wraiths), sends out decoys that do nothing, and with the insane audio bugs, you can hear an invisible mirages footsteps from 300m away, but not the gibby next to you. Also, the dust kicked up is insane. 

So, I hate to admit it, but @Wingmannedbro is right. The devs aren't gonna fix the bugs. They don't care about the balance of the game. The gibby buff proves that. Gabby's dome was already his main pick reason. They just buffed his main pick reason. So, I'm gonna finish the event challenges, try the dummie gamemode, where mirage will still have an insane amount of bugs, then leave until season 4. If they don't do an insane amount of bugfixes in that patch, I'm just not gonna play it. That's it. I had fun, but I'm out. Peace!

Also, in b4 @CrazyPlays54 is hypocritical. 

Message 1 of 16 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@CrazyPlays54You always sound cliché.

To that end, you’re gonna try the dummy mode and stop playing until S4? So you’re gonna stop playing for roughly 1 week? That’s taking a stand right there >: p you show ‘em!

Message 2 of 16 (567 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Why thank you >Standard smile
Message 3 of 16 (556 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I can’t remember exactly who, but i recall multiple members on here saying “i’m gonna stop playing”, but oddly enough, this same saying comes back post after post, week after week, from the same guys...I think I’m gonna start calling BS on you guys soon! Llol

Message 4 of 16 (550 Views)

@CrazyPlays54 Worst part a out playing mirage... you shoot your own decoy like a *. Then get downed reloading your clip...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 16 (514 Views)

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex oh thank god I'm not the only one who's done that. You ever fight a Mirage as Mirage and both of you ult and neither of you know which is which cause you're both using default skins? 

Message 6 of 16 (477 Views)

@pastaclown Yup!! Been there as well... i have fun with Mirage. But ya, in the midst of a heavy battle in which I’m not sure whatMs what, good chance I’ll shoot my own decoy.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 16 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26I just know you’re referring to me! Well mister I did take a break and I also said I’d play the event but still be on the forum so ha! Even in my other post I said I just came back from a month hiatus!

Seeing that there are no actual updates for weeks, it’s not like the game changes at all/all that much after that month 😈 :P

and @DarthValtrex wth XD! I can honestly say that I’ve never shot my own afterimage or decoy :P whats wrong with you! Blowing your own cover! :P same counts for you @pastaclown!

Message 8 of 16 (425 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q One could almost think people were making up excuses for being downed (again)..? Strange, though, that the game registers none of the hits on enemies, but always registers when you hit your own decoy...
🤔
Message 9 of 16 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Koochi-QI assure you, I was not lol. It’s more so aimed at the one time posters, the very angry ones, you know “fix your game or I’m leaving”, “your game is going to die and it starts with me” or “you better fix this or I quit”, and finally the “I’m just gonna go play Fortnite”.

I just honestly don’t get it, what I do get is channeling frustration, voicing out opinions, but the typical menacing behavior, in the grand scheme of things, won’t change much tbh. If anything, I'll just slowly drift ways with the game to something bigger faster and better when, and if, that day comes, but I don't think I'll ever be giving a public ultimatum lol

Message 10 of 16 (385 Views)