Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I know the game is no longer supported, but in-game chat please?!?

by FoRRTrESx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I know the game is no longer supported, but in-game chat please?!?

★ Apprentice

I'm relatively new to this game, maybe 3 weeks?

But for the love of God, can some form of chat be implemented.  I've gotten about 80 hours in game so far... and not really being able to organize with simple text chat is SOOOOOOO frustrating.  

When someone is looking for a group on the launch bay... just to be able to type something like, "What level are you playing," would be so helpful.  It's already hard enough to link up with people unless you have a group of people to play with(which I dont), it just makes the experience even more isolating.

I don't know if this is even possible, I understand it is unlikely, but I'd like to mention it in the case it may be possible in the future.

Message 1 of 5 (4,281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I know the game is no longer supported, but in-game chat please?!?

Community Manager
Hi @FoRRTrESx,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,240 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @FoRRTrESx,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (4,241 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you mean to say there are teams still maintaining/developing Anthem? It’s such a beautiful and fun game. Is there a place where I can make suggestions? Or possibly hear about upcoming changes maybe even expansions? 

it would be so nice to be in a space ship or visit other planets with my javelin. For example Standard smile 

Message 3 of 5 (655 Views)

★★ Expert

No upcoming expansions. Anthem has officially been canned. If you are having fun with it, enjoy it until something else you like comes out. Anthem is pretty much in maintenance mode and has been for some time.

Message 4 of 5 (561 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah ok, thanks man. I mean too bad but ok. 

Well let's move on to why hasn't anyone copied what GTA has done but with a sci-fi theme?

Message 5 of 5 (543 Views)
Twitter Stream