I know it's petty

by NACHONOV0

Original Post

I know it's petty

★★★★★ Apprentice

But the ammount of times I've been killed by a no audio horizon is starting to really get to me.

Am sitting saying it's just a game but....honestly....it's getting beyond it now.

Message 1 of 6 (293 Views)

Re: I know it's petty

Champion
@NACHONOV0 But she is popular with the pros so it's ok apparently. 🤷‍♂️
Message 2 of 6 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@hayhor I honestly can't stand this era of apex with the verticality meta, Another one getting added in season 9 with the one from season 7 absolutely broken.

Honestly would love to see hourly bans on legends.

Like for 1 hour say octane, fuse and bloodhound are barred. Then on the next hour it changes just so we can come against the rest if the roster.
Message 3 of 6 (259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@NACHONOV0Horizon got hard nerfed and Valk seems like a balanced character, she is nowhere near as OP as Horizon

Also, I thought they were supposed to increase mid-air audio. I guess later in the season maybe 

Message 4 of 6 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BaldWraithSimp Missiles, verticality, salvo and giving you and your full squad a get off jail free card? If you think that's balanced you are high.
Message 5 of 6 (244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@NACHONOV0I don't think you have watched any Valk gameplay or the thoughts of people who have already played her. I suggest you do so. Watch The gaming merchants video

Your point was they added Valk when Horizon is already broken, except she isn't as OP as Horizon. And notice I used 'seems' when I said she is balanced, incase you didn't notice it. 

Missile and Salvo are the same thing, no? She only has one missile ability, not two

Message 6 of 6 (227 Views)