-the GTX 1050 can't run the actual map.
-account banned.

he still waiting EA support response.

so yeah im with you

Message 31 of 92 (470 Views)

Re: I just uninstalled Apex

★★★ Expert

@gg123xyz wrote:

in the movie 1 flew over the coo coos nest, there is a scene where they talk about  smokes being held by the lead nurse. in that scene the nurse said, people being left alone is a sign of sickness, or something to that effect. hence why when ever you come here to say "you want solos" and "teams are bad", your contradicting this wisdom from the nurse in that movie.

something to think about.

What is meant in that movie is that when a person is being avoided by others it may be a sign of illness, which may be contagious. This is survival 101.

This is not applicable to a person choosing to play a video game solo.

Message 32 of 92 (460 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i feel like i’ve seen you make a post about quitting this game every month lol

Message 33 of 92 (438 Views)

Champion

@mikogibo  Because he does, i've legit not seen him on anything other than fortnite this time though so i don't think it's a bluff. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 34 of 92 (434 Views)

★★ Expert

@Wingmannedbro 

hmm..I played another solo match today...made it to top 3 then got destroyed by a level 230...pretty sure he built the Eiffel tower around me before I could do anything...lol

Heart

Message 35 of 92 (415 Views)

★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

@mikogibo  Because he does, i've legit not seen him on anything other than fortnite this time though so i don't think it's a bluff. Tongue out

@mikogibo this ^^^ I have a witness, I bought cosmetics, so that means we're married now, gotta show my commitment by learning to build lol. Standard smile

@jumanjaydazed was watching Tfue a little and decided to copy his keybinds for build pieces, he has strairs to Q floor to E, wall to R. And cone to some mouse button which I couldn't tell, so I went and set it to T.

Still a bit annoying that I need to get used to F being use/interact, but after using those binds building was suddenly waaaaay easier, i'm actually doing Fortnite player things now.

Message 36 of 92 (404 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i'll never understand why some people need to make a topic about quitting, should we weep for them? if you're not happy, there're lots of games out there aka plenty of stuff to do (star wars event on fortnite, double weapon xp on mw this weekend, new xpac on hearthstone etc...)

Message 37 of 92 (383 Views)

★★ Guide
@NaRnIaaa hell hath no fury like a disappointed gamer
Message 38 of 92 (376 Views)

★★★ Expert

@NaRnIaaa wrote:

i'll never understand why some people need to make a topic about quitting, should we weep for them? if you're not happy, there're lots of games out there aka plenty of stuff to do (star wars event on fortnite, double weapon xp on mw this weekend, new xpac on hearthstone etc...)

You didn't actually read the thread did you? 

Message 39 of 92 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbrohe just read the title -.- infact he don't even know you have some reputation in the forums.

Message 40 of 92 (350 Views)