I just realized why there are still that much cheaters : )

by TJ400000

Original Post

I just realized why there are still that much cheaters : )

★★★ Guide

I think cheaters " love " the game more than any one else. There are certain people in this world that cannot play without cheat.

The first time EA had banned 160,000 players. The second time another 195,000 players.

Now guess what ... the first 160,000 players and the second 195,000 players are actually the same players !

And now guess what, those banned 160,000 players are actually still screwing this beautiful game at their will, but with another ID.

So, yes, we are all thinking about the same thing.

STOP

LETTING

PEOPLE

PLAY

THIS

GAME

FOR

FREE

then it is the cheaters who will be screwed.

Message 1 of 15 (552 Views)

Re: I just realized why there are still that much cheaters : )

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Not true. You have no idea how desperate these people are. They really buy cheats just to be able to play. I used to know a kid who keeps buying CS:GO so he can keep playing after being banned. He was at his 8th account, and still kept doing it, because he himself said he had no aim at all. He also used Xray and other cheats in Minecraft.These kids/people need real world punishments, forced to clean the neighbourhood & the ways they use to pay for games should be put on a blacklist so that they can no longer purchase online games. They never learn if they can just keep making new accounts/ buy access. (Edit: spelling mistake)

This further gets fueled by game key websites selling brand new games at discounted, sometimes half the retail price.

I still need to figure out what the fun is in cheating, but I think it's too abstract for a person that doesn't cheat to find out.

Message 2 of 15 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Derunik wrote:

Not true. You have no idea how desperate these people are. They really buy cheats just to be able to play. I used to know a kid who keeps buying CS:GO so he can keep playing after being banned. He was at his 8th account, and still kept doing it, because he himself said he had no aim at all. He also used Xray and other cheats in Minecraft.These kids/people need real world punishments, forced to clean the neighbourhood & the ways they use to pay for games should be put on a blacklist so that they can no longer purchase online games. They never learn if they can just keep making new accounts/ buy access. (Edit: spelling mistake)

This further gets fueled by game key websites selling brand new games at discounted, sometimes half the retail price.

I still need to figure out what the fun is in cheating, but I think it's too abstract for a person that doesn't cheat to find out.

not only do they buy cheats.  they pay for subscription services with on demand technical support in some games.  I kid you not...  60 dollars for a new game?  no problem for them.

And this is origin.  When they get banned their origin id usually gets banned too for all their games.  Origin bans by hardware id.  They could care less.

What would help stop cheating is mainly encouraging fair play.   They get their rocks off rage quitting players.  If fair play is enforced its harder for them to ruin a match.   Thats why you see alot of cheaters in DOTA, but not in LoL.  Some things that can be done are.

1.  skill rated matchmaker.....  and/or ranked qeues  and/or tier level brackets.
2.  verify accounts through cellphones

3.  keep credit cards on file (optional)
4.  ban quitters.

Message 3 of 15 (524 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think it differs per the individual but in my experience cheaters in video games are one or a combination of the following:

1. Sadistic

2. Low self esteem 

3. Want to be the best

4. Low IQ

Message 4 of 15 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think it has to do with having a feeling of power of control, and a real-life diminished sense of self worth. I surmise that the cheater probably has a life in which they feel powerless or such, and using hacks in a game like this gives them that feel of control and confidence.

Message 5 of 15 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Cogbro3K wrote:

I think it has to do with having a feeling of power of control, and a real-life diminished sense of self worth. I surmise that the cheater probably has a life in which they feel powerless or such, and using hacks in a game like this gives them that feel of control and confidence.

yes they are "pwning the game".    By ragequitting players.  I'm telling you. Starts with frustrated noobs telling themselves everyone cheat so they should too. Or maybe they are wannabe hackers and see them advertised on shady sites they frequent.   But the "Crackers" are the ones creating the hacks.  They could be corrupt devs,  anti western hackers or just frustrated noobs themselves with the know how.   But the thousands using them are juset about ruining the matches for others, or feeling superior by pwning the game or raging others.  The if I can't you can't either mentality.  

The same selfish attitude you see most of the people with in this game have whether botting or not.

Message 6 of 15 (509 Views)

★★★ Novice

Which in turn, they believe they NEED to be the best, to compensate for their deficiencies.

And they live to wreck others good time, others who legitimately play, others who have legitimate aim and skills.

There's no place for it. It needs stamped out.

Message 7 of 15 (502 Views)

★ Guide
as long as there isn't a god mod cheat where enemy cannot take damage i will always put a top tier players to rekt cheaters because of their pos will be better . while cheaters just will run into you thinking they can kill you. i don't worry about them . if you good you will win a lot of games i am already on 50th win . i don't care about them .
Message 8 of 15 (451 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 15 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Well, Darko, I don't see why you make this reply. It is obvious that you don't have the time to play this game, especially on Taiwan servers, at all. So you have no idea at all what it is like to play with a bunch of cheaters.

Just now I had my first game of the day, with me are 2 spammers.

As I said before

MAKE

THIS

GAME

FOR

FREE

NO

MORE

Then I am pretty sure the the number of spammers will be significantly reduced.

Well, if EA don't make this a paid game.

Then I am not gonna report anymore.

Even an idiot knows there is no much point in reporting those slackers on Asian servers.

Message 10 of 15 (347 Views)