Re: I just realized why there are still that much cheaters : )

by ZeeriosTM

Original Post

Make this a paid game to reduce the spammers

★★★ Guide

I have personally recorded the IDs of over 100 spammers.

I have reported them all.

But still, the next game, it is highly likely another 2 spammers will be on my squad again.

So, why should I play this game anymore ?

Not a single human being from the EA administration give a **** about what it is really like to play.

There is nothing but cheats now in APEX Legends.

And if you make this a paid game now, then there will definitely not that much spammers at least.

Also, this will cost cheaters a lot.

Someone told me there are cheaters who would like to pay again and again just for cheating.

Well, at least that would not be true for Mainland China. Most kids in China won't be able to afford buying the same game again and again just for cheating.

And if the cheaters in China can be significantly controlled, then the whole problem will be largely solved.

Message 11 of 15 (207 Views)

Re: Make this a paid game to reduce the spammers

★★★ Apprentice
If the spam you get is Text Spam and has some numbers in them.
it's probably a Seller of Cheats.
Also
If they made a free game into a paid one that would and may possibly get a backlash at them. Only a possibility though.
They could just Region lock that country all in all. :v
Message 12 of 15 (198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Well, the thing is I play from Beijing.

If you region lock China then players like me, whom has been fighting the cheaters, whom also recorded and reported over 200 cheaters IDs, would be locked as well ?

Also, there are like tens of millions of good players from China.

Those tens of millions of good players will also be locked ?

Message 13 of 15 (187 Views)

★★ Guide

good idea and i agree, charge for an game, filters some problems away not only spammers.

and it would fund for forthcoming improvements aswell to keep the game alive.

Message 14 of 15 (173 Views)

Re: I just realized why there are still that much cheaters : )

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

"I still need to figure out what the fun is in cheating, but I think it's too abstract for a person that doesn't cheat to find out."

I have wondered the same for over 2 decades. I have cheated.. In SINGLE player games (Doom, Dukenukem3d.. etc.) Even that was after i had finished the game without cheats. It all stopped when i started to play online (Quake, UT, CS beta...) Cheaters are dum and think cheating will improve their skills somehow. (Thats what i have heard over the years from some cheaters explaining why..) Its actually totally opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvNKRo7zuQk

Message 15 of 15 (140 Views)