I just realized I got into cheaters server on Discord

by bosourd

Original Post

I just realized I got into cheaters server on Discord

★★ Pro

Before you put any suspicions on me, I joined this server probably since season 2. And this server used to be a 'mining' server where leaks posted. Not just Apex but lots of other games.

And since I didn't bother to open the server anymore for a long time (it's at the bottom of the server list), this morning I was surprised when I opened the server, there are text channels like "cheat-update", "cheat-discussion", and "cheat-info"

The owner of the server turns out to be the seller of the cheat and he would inform if the cheat is working or not in the current situation, most of them who cheats also ask another to play together with the cheat and grind rank to predator. No wonder why rank is such a pain in the ***. And seems like no one on the server complains about getting banned.

I can tell you this much, there is no free cheat, they actually have to rent (yes, rent, not buy) the cheat per days/months/years. It ain't cheap either. Funny how they actually put in such an effort just to cheat on a free game. Large smile

I'm done blaming the devs about cheats, but these guys running around in your backyard, destroying your beautiful plants, and got away with it. Party hat

Message 1 of 4 (263 Views)

Re: I just realized I got into cheaters server on Discord

★ Guide
@bosourd Paid cheats is the biggest scam I've seen in the past decade, especially when you can hop onto one of the most famous/well known cheat forums and get cheats there for free.

But hey, I'm sure the server owners of that discord are really happy with extorting money out of the ignorant...
Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bosourd *reads first couple words after reading title and instantly writes this msg being suspicious =_=*
Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Yeah, I'm jump padding out of this convo o_O
Message 4 of 4 (212 Views)