Re: I just leave rounds now when a teammate is caustic.

by Extremejinks

Original Post

I just leave rounds now when a teammate is caustic.

Ya you night able to see but we can’t and you turn it into a 1vs 3 fight. The gas useless, it does minimal damage and just blinds you teammates.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 22 (786 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@DarthValtrex Reported Quitting early! xD
Message 2 of 22 (735 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've played with many caustic main players in the past and most of them were doing a good job for the team. I still prefer to have a gibby or watson in my team but I wouldn't leave the round just because someone is picking caustic...

Message 3 of 22 (720 Views)

★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex I hope you're joking about the leaving thing cause that's kinda pathetic.

Some players are absolute beasts with Caustic and others are just trying to complete a challenge. I mean the same can be said about Bang's smoke screen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Message 4 of 22 (676 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex You say a lot of good things on here but this is wrong. There are ways to avoid his gas and people that are good with Caustic are usually really good. I believe you're a bang main? Her smoke blinds everyone but does absolutely no damage so I could almost say the same about her.
Message 5 of 22 (660 Views)

Community Manager

Poor or inexperienced Caustics can be frustrating to work with, but just as often I'll get a great Caustic buddy who knows how to lock down enemies without hindering the rest of us. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 22 (643 Views)

★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex The bangalore profile pick complaining about not being able to see....

#BuffTheBamboozle
Message 7 of 22 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CrazyPlays54 I'm gonna laugh so hard when he gets that nerf. xD
Message 8 of 22 (605 Views)

★★ Pro
@apostolateofDOOM Heyy....

WE DON'T SPEAK OF THAT HERE.

OR I'LL- I'LL- I'LL STUTTER AT YOU!!!

Yeah, that'll teach you punks!

#BuffTheBamboozle
Message 9 of 22 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CrazyPlays54 Can just see it now.

Due to his lack of selection, Mirage didn't see enough action in the arena which caused him to put on some weight with lack off exercise and all those pork chops so we thought it was only fitting to put him in the same weight class as Gibraltar.

Editors note - We also realise that armour swapping is an essential part of a fight and/or counter to 3rd parties so we removed his passive and added some dance emotes for him as we found that more fitting for his character and hopefully make him a little more entertaining.

Please leave your valued feedback and let us know what you think to all these positive changes.

#WrathofDavid
Message 10 of 22 (576 Views)