Re: I just got 30 apex crates and a lot of red points for free...

by Osvaldatore

Original Post

I just got 30 apex crates and a lot of red points for free...

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NA
Enter RAM memory size in GB NA
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JUK3_LIVE
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. NA
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. NA
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? NA
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/3/19
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The bug is that I just recived 30 apex crates and like 33k Red Points. Im so confused when I didnt even do anything.
What should be happening instead? I shouldnt have this
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know I just know that the server broke for a hot second, I got back on, and boom 30 crates and 33k rp

In all just right now I revived 30 apex crates and 33k red points absolutely free. I also swear my level was increased because I last remember being a bronze color level. I already opened the crates because I felt like if I didnt I would lose them and now I kind of feel bad. All I did was it kicked me to the main lobby, and gave me 30 crates and 33k rp. This isnt a BIG issue for in game stuff but im just super confused.

Message 1 of 12 (1,645 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Juk3_Live The exact same thing happend to one of my friends he has no idea how it happend.
Message 2 of 12 (1,611 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think it's from the new patch, you got an apex crate for ever level you've earned so far (minus levels that already gave you one)

Message 3 of 12 (1,585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why is it that im already lvl.56 but i only got 2 free apex packs. But my friend that has a lvl of 29 got 39 apex packs.

Message 4 of 12 (1,557 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@JkGoggles I was level 468 and I got only 14 Apex Packs. So that's not the case.
Message 5 of 12 (1,536 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Osvaldatore what level are you now? I read that people's player-level was being dropped to 101 if they were over 100.

Message 6 of 12 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I started as level 101, as intended. Respawn said that everyone level 100+ would start at level 101 after the patch and get 14 Apex packs since they changed how they dropped based on the new leveling system.

Message 7 of 12 (1,482 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Juk3_Live had the same thing happen to me except when I was level 73 I am level 78 and didn't get red coins noir apex packs so I'm super confused too
Message 8 of 12 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't get anything at all and my two friends who are lower level got 20+ apex packs...

Message 9 of 12 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend aaamac12 also got 29 apex packs and 20,000 legend tokens for free even though he's only level 42 now (37 at the time). I don't get why this happened. Really hoping I could get some of this sauce.

Message 10 of 12 (1,339 Views)