I hope there are no grenade indicators or sniper glare this time

by blsdwarrior

Original Post

Re: I hope there are no grenade indicators or sniper glare this time

★ Pro
@Mephiticshepard the last game to have suppression was BF1. For it to work if I remember you basically had to be between 30 to 100m and depending on the weapon you needed to hit 1 to 2 times to fully suppress. Otherwise you need fire lots of bullets near the head.
Message 31 of 32 (172 Views)

Re: I hope there are no grenade indicators or sniper glare this time

★ Pro
@blsdwarrior
Sniper Glare should really be Realistic. Meaning, if a Player is careless, then they should pay the price for it. If a Player is careful, they should reap the reward for it. It's that simple.

As for Grenade Indicators, if you don't like them, then Hardcore Mode is for you I think. Yes, this should be an Option thing.

Some Players like the Challenge, so if they don't want to see the HUD even in a Normal Match, they shouldn't have to. If they want a harder experience and not be able to see the Grenade Indicator, then they shouldn't have to. Custom Rented Servers should have this as an Option too.

Server Settings:
HUD: TRUE / FALSE
> HUD Element - Grenade Indicator / Proxy Alert: TRUE / FALSE
> HUD Element - Ammo Count: TRUE / FALSE
And so on.

Back to Snipers...
As I said, Carelessness should get you shot. However, carefulness should be rewarding. So why in Battlefield 4 Logic does even being inside a Building with no lights, and being well away from a window, still give your Scope away.

Battlefield 4 Tip:
Try to run without a Scope and use a 52" TV or larger. Otherwise, if you're about to be seen by another Sniper, change to Pistol as it makes you a lot harder to detect.
Message 32 of 32 (129 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help