I have no idea if i'm * or not but i can't "play" the game spore...

by bangen2001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have no idea if i'm * or not but i can't "play" the game spore...

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I juste bought Spore of Steam! I haven't had the game before so I don't know if i'm stupid or not but I have a problem. I start up the game and i got stuck in the atmosphere (start screen), do I have too wait or what's going on. I took a screenshot on the screen where i'm stuck. I have seen some Youtube clips but can't find what the problem is... (I'm totally new to Spore) 

Message 1 of 4 (936 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have no idea if i'm * or not but i can't "play" the game spore..

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If you run into further issues you can also post on the forums for community assistance, or reach out to an Advisor:  

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.   
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (784 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@bangen2001 Does this happen after selecting new game, or do you not get that far after launch?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (890 Views)

Community Manager
@bangen2001 Wanted to see if you are still having issues with spore?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (851 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If you run into further issues you can also post on the forums for community assistance, or reach out to an Advisor:  

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.   
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page    

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (785 Views)