I have no clue what I’m doing wrong and need assistance

by parstringer

Original Post

I have no clue what I’m doing wrong and need assistance

★★ Guide

I am a Wraith main currently at rank 115 and with about 600 lifetime kills. I know it’s not the best, but I have been trying to utilize movement into my fights by following the common crouch strafing, etc. However, I find myself losing most fights and I don’t think my aim is poor or anything , plus I never stand still in a fight. Any pro players out there have suggestions, because I am not realizing my mistakes and need help in this game. Thanks and any tips would help.

Message 1 of 5 (434 Views)

Re: I have no clue what I’m doing wrong and need assistance

Champion

@parstringer  Not a pro but I've been around since s1 so I do know what I'm doing lol.

Any chance you can post a video or two of your gameplay? It'll make it much easier for myself and other members to offer you some constructive criticism, and give us a clearer idea of where you can improve.

I'm sure plenty of people will be happy to help!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (407 Views)

A video would indeed tell us more but I always recommend improving positioning.
it's one of the important things in-game and improved me a lot, winning far more games now. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 5 (391 Views)

★ Expert

Frequent Posters: I am level 56 but only have 439 kills what am I doing wrong?

OldAndKnackered: *opens own account* *looks at level* *looks at kills* *walks away with hands in pockets, whistling*

Message 4 of 5 (386 Views)

@parstringerI main Wraith, 1500 or so kills. At the moment I am working on improving my reaction time with deploying the second gun after emptying the first. I like the Spitfire or Flatline to come out first followed by the Lstar. I find the 3hocg sight improves my aim on both guns even up close. Also gives more precise anticipation of enemy movement from midrange. Maby give that a go.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 5 (293 Views)