Re: I have no aim assist on ps5 battlefield 2042

by saleemtheking

Original Post

I have no aim assist on ps5 battlefield 2042

★★★★ Novice

Hello guys, Hello devs,

i have massive problems with my aim assist on console. You can hit enemies really hard. Maybe you could fix this. It feels like there is no aim assist at all. On PS5. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 27 (3,692 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sportpixel I find this game hard to aim because it feels like there’s no aim assist especially when it doesn’t even lock on the enemy. So what is wrong with the aim assist from BF4 and BF1 why couldn’t they just keep that going. Hold on, they only care about PC players.
Message 2 of 27 (3,631 Views)

★★★ Guide

Agree feels really hard on console to hit people past 30m 

Message 3 of 27 (3,629 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@sportpixel wrote:

Hello guys, Hello devs,

i have massive problems with my aim assist on console. You can hit enemies really hard. Maybe you could fix this. It feels like there is no aim assist at all. On PS5. 

Thanks

Hi @sportpixel ,

Aim assist is not working at all for anybody playing on consoles!

We have the button/option to switch it ON or OFF in our soldier setup, but no matter have you set the option, then it is always OFF when in the game.  There is no aim assist at all for anybody on console. 

We have already reported this as a known bug to the EA Dev team here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Console-Aim-Assist-Not-Working/m-p/10947911?referer=http%3A%2F...

Message 4 of 27 (3,600 Views)

★ Expert
@CyberDyme This right here is exactly why any COD player will go straight back to vanguard after 1 day.
Message 5 of 27 (3,575 Views)

★★★★ Novice

bro :D I have played bf4 for like 1500hrs, bf1 for 500, bfv for 1000. But in this game it feels just like there is no aim assist at all.

Message 6 of 27 (2,815 Views)

★★ Novice
@CyberDyme Thanks for the info. Been playing BF since BC2 on console, and I don't remember being so bad at it. I honestly just feel lucky when I get a kill, because aiming is so difficult on PS5 atm. Hope they fix it soon, so it feels more like BF4
Message 7 of 27 (2,790 Views)

★ Guide

There isn't any aim assist on Xbox series X either! Pathetic to put console players up against Pc-players with M&K!

Message 8 of 27 (2,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I knew it, i was waiting for this topic now its finally here. I noticed it in the beta also that aim assist was missing.

Message 9 of 27 (2,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree on PC as well controllers have no aim assist

Message 10 of 27 (2,673 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help