Re: I have a unique idea for the defensive legends class

by Athens_Shield

Original Post

★ Guide

I think fortify is not a passive as it would be too strong. I would like to seem something like defensive legends start with Blue Evo armor or extra meds etc. I feel like the blue evo might be too strong, but the meds could potentially work. Have them drop with a bat or something. 

Message 11 of 17 (220 Views)

Champion

As much as I'd like to see both legends mentioned by the OP receive some love, i personally don't think fortified is the right approach.

As stated already fortified is directly for legends with large hit boxes, and the other two defence legends simply don't fit this category.

Honestly, I won't even bother making suggestions for wattson buffs because between kleins viewpoint of her "being OP" and that terrible nessy joke in the patch notes that was basically a slap in the face for all wattsons mains....it's clearly a waste of time lol.

Ramparts walking a tightrope in the whole underpowered/overpowered problem. She certainly needs a buff but it needs to be very well thought out as she could easily be tipped towards the OP side of the scale.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 17 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MandatoryIDtag I can see Caustic with fortified because he's immobile, can shoot through his gas, is countered by a digi or bloodhound/crypto in general. He kinda needs it.

Gibby....not so much. He's got the gun shield, the indestructible dome shield. If they made that tactical have a health bar. I'd be fine with fortified I guess...

Wattson is a bit or miss because I feel like buffing her tactical would push her over the edge. The only buff I can think of is making them harder to destroy. Like can't be destroyed while in her ult range.

Rampart is hard because her tactical is great. Her ultimate is useless. Too situational and easily counterable. It's simple, don't run directly at her when its out and bam it's completely useless.

That was just had character design which happens and again not mad at. But those two aren't going to be meta anytime soon.
Message 13 of 17 (190 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag I believe juggernaut Rampart is coming. Either that or auto turret shiela. Her heirloom is in the files so she will become a force soon.
Message 14 of 17 (186 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@hayhor Making the turret run on auto would be too broken. And what do you mean by juggernaut?
Message 15 of 17 (177 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Athens_ShieldJuggernaut is a thing on warzone. Basically you get this suit that is super strong and you walk around with a mini gun. Rampart moving with sheila is what I think will happen.

I do think an auto turret character will happen eventually. Maybe it is easy to kill and doesnt do tons of damage but it would be fun. I used to love being Nien Nunb on battlefront 1.

Message 16 of 17 (158 Views)

@soccerking122 This might make Wattson really OP. She is not terrible as it is, if you're good with her you can be a real thorn in enemies side. But I like the general idea.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 17 (132 Views)