Re: I have a stupid question

by mxiter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have a stupid question

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

As the title says:

So, my squad and I were in a fire fight. I flanked and dropped some bombs for damage, but no kills. They took out the opposing players. The ring was already on us and they were looting boxes. I quickly looted a gold/yellow box and immediately said "I'm grabbing this gold armour here. It's either one of your kills. So, if either one of you want it, I'll drop it and grab a purple from one of the other boxes".  (I'm all for whoever gets the kill, gets the loot first type.)  No replies, so I asked again. One of the guys replied" No thanks... that's just a (bleeping) insult !" Raised eyebrow

They both had purple armour before the fight. Why wouldn't they take it? So, what am I missing here? I seriously didn't get it!

Heart

Message 1 of 7 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Gold armor perrk is simply too situational to be worthy since executions are mostly a waste of time and puts you in danger.

Aside psychological effect to show gold markers when hitten, who cares since both protect for 100hp?

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (470 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

who cares? this is just one game, one tiny moment out of the potentially thousands of matches you will or have already played, and this is what you're focusing on? we weren't there, we have zero idea. move on.

Message 2 of 7 (499 Views)

★ Pro
I don't see how it would be an insult, They are just being * hats. Believe me there are a lot out here.
Message 3 of 7 (486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Dajinn_exethanks for one of the stupidest replies I have ever read on this forum.:eahigh_file: No * you weren't there. If you actually took the minute it takes to read to the end...you would see it's just a simple situation with an outcome I didn't get. My question was, is there sth up when players would rather choose a purple over a gold? Plain and simple...Do everyone a favour and crawl back into your hole...What a D-bag!

Heart

Message 4 of 7 (479 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Gold armor perrk is simply too situational to be worthy since executions are mostly a waste of time and puts you in danger.

Aside psychological effect to show gold markers when hitten, who cares since both protect for 100hp?

Message 5 of 7 (471 Views)

★★ Expert

@mxiter 

Simple..sums it up....thanks.

Just wasn't sure if there was sth else going on that I was unaware of...

Heart

Message 6 of 7 (463 Views)

★ Guide

Not so much a stupid question but still yeah, some people just think the perk for the gold armor kind of needs to be changed considering you have to expose yourself for a good 3-4 sec just to replenish the shield but that's a choice for you to make if you wanted. Other than that, they're the same.

Post more if you have any:eahigh_file:

Message 7 of 7 (446 Views)