I have a Solution for AIM Cheater/Hacking.

by MidNight_STV

Original Post

I have a Solution for AIM Cheater/Hacking.

★★ Novice

Since Cheating is not free, My Idea is not free Either.. This will cut down and possible end cheaters/hacker. I know this will work but the question is? would you players like this to work?

Message 1 of 5 (373 Views)

Re: I have a Solution for AIM Cheater/Hacking.

★ Expert
@MidNight_STV are you saying to make Apex no longer f2p?
Message 2 of 5 (362 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope, it will still be Free to play ofcourse. There will just be a simple features "my idea" to be added and voila! By the way clue, this will help devs and players alike. There will be less poking around for just 1 player to review for cheating.. and it is just a very simple code to program. Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Free game means they can just create another account when banned.

SMS verification upon sign up and per session login would be solution. Email addresses are free from gmail etc but not mobile phone numbers. 2FA is always good anyway.

Then link any bans to their mobile numbers historically so can't be reused again for future sign ups.

1. Yes they could contact their mobile provider to change number, which may or may not cost. But it is more hassle and affects other things tied to it they have like mobile banking/social media apps etc. Very inconvenient to change regularly.

2. Not as if they would ask their friends to use their mobile numbers and ask them for SMS code every time they want to play Apex Legends.

Message 4 of 5 (329 Views)

★ Pro
@MidNight_STV ow,r6,old csgo
they are not free game but have cheater.
Message 5 of 5 (317 Views)