Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I hate to say it BW, but you're too slow

by gortessoth

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Yeah they should do what SE did and just remake it or do something. I cant even get matched with people when I que up for a stronghold. No one really playing anymore anyway.

They should get someone new in charge and fix it. I dont really see people coming back or buying the game without them doing what FFXIV did.

Message 21 of 29 (468 Views)

★ Guide

IMHO, they need more content. I like the game but once or twice a week is enough. I mean if you do all the daily's and weekly's say on Monday and come back on Tuesday to play, guess what, you get to do the exact same thing you did Monday, YAWN.

I won't mention any other games, but most you can do different things on different days and not the exact same missions or dungeons, unless of course you want to do them. In ANthem your stuck doing the exact same thing you did yesterday. After a couple of days, weeks, months (if your a glutton) it gets kind of old and boring.

Once or twice a week, is enough Anthem for me.

Message 22 of 29 (458 Views)

★★ Guide

@Viewga wrote:

@QuinxderI mean just look at those open world zones in Warframe - they are horrible (how about precise and lengthy mining mechanics - while respawning NPCs swarm you?) and company didn't release any other zones during last 12+ months....

And then there is Anthem's Cataclysm which is actually fun despite all the memes by people who just cannot find a better game.

What in the hell are you even talking about?  Warframe has 10000 times the content anthem has WITHOUT those open world zones you don't like so much.  So when you get tired  of them, you know, there is something else to do?  As far Anthem's Cataclysm being fun....  Well, as a Playstation 4 player without access to the PTS,  I don't get to play that content, and at the rate Bioware is going, I'll be dead before I ever get to.  I've written a lot of stupid * on this forum, but i have to say pal, you may have me beat.

Message 23 of 29 (453 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Quinxder wrote:

@uli8686 wrote:
@QuinxderLOL
So, The Division 2 is free these days? Yes or no? It is very easy my friend.
Look at their forums and reddit, players are delighted with that game too lol
Unlike you, I hope that both games are great and I can alternate them, you are just a hater of one and a fanboy of the other.
Why are you here and not playing the division? LOL

What is this childish question? Its not f2p. If you dont know whats free 2 play, go check wikipedia. Anyway, the playerbase shows whats what and for now, Anthem is a piece of trash compared to any game existing on the market right now. TD2 has actually more content, less bugs and a more polished gameplay and the best thing, you get loot, lol. You are just a fanboi Wink

Why are you here and not playing anthem? lol^^

Why are you playing a game you seem to hate, uninstall and go play something you enjoy. It's not rocket science..  "..I hate (insert anything) but I keep doing it and need to b*tch about it constantly."   ….

Message 24 of 29 (450 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Viewga wrote:

@CyphroniteThe team is indeed nowhere near ready for actual game-as-service cadence since they cannot separate development into two+ independent streams (new content once in a while and bugfixes + balance weekly). Actual GaaS games are getting multiple patches per week, sometimes even per day - yet BW struggles to implement monthly updates while the game could use some bug fxes right now.

Like why on Earth should players experience cursor disappearance in menus in launch bay for a month+ till the next big content update?

Although to be fair content development looks on par with other games and its quality is better (outside of strange loot). Assuming Cataclysm will be released in July.

Wow, where do you get your info?

I am a Destiny Veteran, as in I was there for the 10 year haul commitment. Until Bungo The Clown broke my precious Warlock in the "sequel" D2. Granted I stayed onboard up until Forsaken expansion. At that point, enough was just enough for me, left Destiny and haven't looked back since. 

I don't know what is more insulting, you actually comparing anthem to Destiny content wise or you not being able to fathom the reality of how little content that anthem has to offer.

Destiny has been a franchise for the better part of 5+ years.

Now, how long time do you reckon it would take you to get through 5+ years worth of content in Destiny VS the content you currently have at your disposal in anthem?!?

Read this article today and thought to myself 20%? Wow that is definitely being generous!

Have a read, if you missed it and enjoy keeping up with the score.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/06/14/why-anthem-and-the-division-2-cant-follow-destiny-...

Message 25 of 29 (414 Views)

★★ Pro

@KALIUMG wrote:

@Viewga wrote:

@CyphroniteThe team is indeed nowhere near ready for actual game-as-service cadence since they cannot separate development into two+ independent streams (new content once in a while and bugfixes + balance weekly). Actual GaaS games are getting multiple patches per week, sometimes even per day - yet BW struggles to implement monthly updates while the game could use some bug fxes right now.

Like why on Earth should players experience cursor disappearance in menus in launch bay for a month+ till the next big content update?

Although to be fair content development looks on par with other games and its quality is better (outside of strange loot). Assuming Cataclysm will be released in July.

Wow, where do you get your info?

I am a Destiny Veteran, as in I was there for the 10 year haul commitment. Until Bungo The Clown broke my precious Warlock in the "sequel" D2. Granted I stayed onboard up until Forsaken expansion. At that point, enough was just enough for me, left Destiny and haven't looked back since. 

I don't know what is more insulting, you actually comparing anthem to Destiny content wise or you not being able to fathom the reality of how little content that anthem has to offer.

Destiny has been a franchise for the better part of 5+ years.

Now, how long time do you reckon it would take you to get through 5+ years worth of content in Destiny VS the content you currently have at your disposal in anthem?!?

Read this article today and thought to myself 20%? Wow that is definitely being generous!

Have a read, if you missed it and enjoy keeping up with the score.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/06/14/why-anthem-and-the-division-2-cant-follow-destiny-...

I'm curious what a destiny veteran thinks now that destiny 2 is going f2p. I know people (like Paul Tassi there) were greasing up the gears on the anthem hate train when people were speculating what the announcement would be at EA Play. He said there was no way anthem could go f2p and if it did it wouldn't save it anyways. When you compare all his new articles about destiny 2 since it went f2p to this article he wrote back on 2013... 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/11/25/the-ten-commandments-of-micr...

..you can see where he breaks rule 1 and 9 because well...hes a hypocrite/fanboy or is paid to support destiny hehe.

Message 26 of 29 (407 Views)

★★★ Guide

@RoninJed Honestly, I didn't feel anything when I read the news.

In fact it felt more like "Huh, will you look at that, who would have thought, wonder why!"

And in case you were wondering, Nahh ain't no way i Hæll Iam going back to Destiny, even as a "freebee".

I'm gonna have No problem walking away from anthem, compared to the commitment I put into Destiny.

Message 27 of 29 (373 Views)

★ Guide

@gortessoth wrote:

@Quinxder wrote:

@uli8686 wrote:
@QuinxderLOL
So, The Division 2 is free these days? Yes or no? It is very easy my friend.
Look at their forums and reddit, players are delighted with that game too lol
Unlike you, I hope that both games are great and I can alternate them, you are just a hater of one and a fanboy of the other.
Why are you here and not playing the division? LOL

What is this childish question? Its not f2p. If you dont know whats free 2 play, go check wikipedia. Anyway, the playerbase shows whats what and for now, Anthem is a piece of trash compared to any game existing on the market right now. TD2 has actually more content, less bugs and a more polished gameplay and the best thing, you get loot, lol. You are just a fanboi Wink

Why are you here and not playing anthem? lol^^

Why are you playing a game you seem to hate, uninstall and go play something you enjoy. It's not rocket science..  "..I hate (insert anything) but I keep doing it and need to b*tch about it constantly."   ….

Hand him out the money he spend on that "game" and I'm sure he will do. I would do exactly the same, just send mit 80 bucks. 

Message 28 of 29 (324 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all I am locking this thread.

If posting on AHQ we would ask that you do so in a polite and constructive manner.

It is never acceptable to post unkind comments toward another user. If you are unable to post on AHQ without insulting another user or being unkind then we would ask that you refrain from posting.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 29 of 29 (314 Views)
Twitter Stream