Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I hate to say it BW, but you're too slow

by Quinxder

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@Viewga It's very funny. If Anthem were f2p a few days, right now there would be press releases talking about failure and thousands of haters communicating it all over the internet.
Right here we have this friend talking about the player base while they are doing their ftp game.
Anthem is so bad, that @Quinxder sacrifices his time in that great game that is the division to come to criticize Anthem, game that of course does not play. It's all very lol, maybe I'm too old.
Message 11 of 29 (524 Views)

★ Guide

@Viewga wrote:

@uli8686And that's just 3 months after release. "A dead game" would be a reaction in case if it was Anthem yet we see people praising TD2 even though the devs themselves says it underperform.

I've re-checked it yesterday and uninstalled after one hour (again). Where Anthem's problems are either already fixed (loading screens) or are in the process of fixing (Cataclysm will solve lack of variety in end-game content) or are just a few numbers in database (loot inscriptions) - there TD2's ugly characters and core "Crouching Behind Wall Simulator 2019" gameplay will stay till the release of TD3 couple years later.

Anyway. it's time to do dailies in Anthem.

What he claims is simply wrong, TD2 is not f2p, it has a free trail for some days and you believe him saying f2p, lol.

TD2 is overall the better game, proven by overall game critics, lol^^

Message 12 of 29 (516 Views)

★ Guide

@uli8686 wrote:
@ViewgaIt's very funny. If Anthem were f2p a few days, right now there would be press releases talking about failure and thousands of haters communicating it all over the internet.
Right here we have this friend talking about the player base while they are doing their ftp game.
Anthem is so bad, that @Quinxder sacrifices his time in that great game that is the division to come to criticize Anthem, game that of course does not play. It's all very lol, maybe I'm too old.

What are you talking about? lol^^

Message 13 of 29 (515 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I repeat u, The Division 2 is free this days

Message 14 of 29 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@uli8686 wrote:

I repeat u, The Division 2 is free this days

Free trail, anthem was already given away for free 2 months b4 not as trail but as full version, and was free b4 release lol^^

Message 15 of 29 (496 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Quinxder LOL
So, The Division 2 is free these days? Yes or no? It is very easy my friend.
Look at their forums and reddit, players are delighted with that game too lol
Unlike you, I hope that both games are great and I can alternate them, you are just a hater of one and a fanboy of the other.
Why are you here and not playing the division? LOL
Message 16 of 29 (481 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Division 2 is free until Monday, after which point you need to pay for it to continue to play. So you are technically correct (as we all know, the best kind of correct). 

Message 17 of 29 (476 Views)

★ Guide

@uli8686 wrote:
@QuinxderLOL
Unlike you, I hope that both games are great and I can alternate them, you are just a hater of one and a fanboy of the other.

What is this childish question? Its not f2p. If you dont know whats free 2 play, go check wikipedia. Anyway, the playerbase shows whats what and for now, Anthem is a piece of trash compared to any game existing on the market right now. TD2 has actually more content, less bugs and a more polished gameplay and the best thing, you get loot, lol. You are just a fanboi Wink

Why are you here and not playing anthem? lol^^

Message 18 of 29 (463 Views)

★★ Pro

@uli8686 wrote:
@QuinxderLOL

I'm just going to chime in and say you are right...Quinxder is a hater/troll. You can prove him wrong by providing evidence and he will still say you're wrong. He claims to know of local stores who were giving anthem away for free to clear inventory without providing any proof and just expects you to believe him. He is a troll with nothing better to do and the only way to make a troll go away is to ignore them. 

Message 19 of 29 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yeah yeah, evidence he want. And if he get it, he leaves cause he simply is a troll itself^^ https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Why-playing-the-Original-Division-makes-you-dislike-Ant...

Message 20 of 29 (425 Views)
Twitter Stream