by DaAceXD

Original Post

Re: I hate noobs that

★★ Pro
i hate noobs that complains a lot like you
Message 11 of 21 (584 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Take some english classes and drop the game for a while. I barely understood anything of your rantings. 

Message 12 of 21 (546 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DreamingDroid69 wrote:

Take some english classes and drop the game for a while. I barely understood anything of your rantings. 

There was not a thing i din't understand.

And english is my 2nd language.

Maybe take a few yourself as well then.

Being a grammar nazi on international forums has not been cool for several years now.

Message 13 of 21 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I just hate players who play alone instead of in team. They  switch self from jumpmaster and giving to you and yelling about " i want to fly on skull town" or I"want lava City" sow they give jumpmaster to someone? They don't ping anything (becasue of reasons, and becasue you sitting im their heads and read on mind what they want to do and where they want to go, what they want loot you know this ofc) and then they have problem with other players why they don't follow and help them shot to whole squad (3vs1 ofc) ( i really want to know first where they actually was or smth) or they stealing dibsed stuff or loot my box, even if respawn point is near and i can go back to my (ironic,empty  chest). There is a special place in hell for them i think.  EA and Respawn should make more categories to report players who don't know how to Play in teamplay games. Or remind players this is team Play, you are not Rambo if you are 8yrs old od 12... I hate that kind of playres. Mostly in ranked games. Od you work hard. Gry to be the best and randoms. Usually are total idiots.

Or maybe I have bad luck.

#triggered 

Ain' no rest for the triggered.

Ofc i trzy to understand everyone. There is a good, the bad players, etc. I get it. Im trying help everyone in game. But sometimes i think the people does not know how to Play in this game. There is a kids, older players, adults like me. Im not a pro player, predator or diamond Claas player, but maybe ther is something wrong with me. Maybe i have not good enough tactic. Maybe every wprost match is my fault. Idk

Message 14 of 21 (461 Views)

Champion

One helluva necro...

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 21 (450 Views)

★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

One helluva necro...

I hate noobs that necro threads.

Message 16 of 21 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@no0o0ob_killerInstead of complaining i would recommend you to guide and help them.. Be a better person and leader.

Guide them and help them become better as a gamer and at the game.
We don't need a toxic community but a helpful and friendly community.

So if you think they "take time" please try to explain how to loot it faster and what they should check for.
"See enemy and no engage" try to explain why its important to engage if you run to attack.
"Last hit" i don't know if this is something to complain about since this happens 100% of the games.
"looted area, ful search" explain to them why its not worth waisting time on the area..

Be a member to help and make our community better instead of turning it to a toxic place.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 17 of 21 (401 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EzyHawk Honeslty, i trying, one of player's wrote to me messege saying about Hard Carrying on but thanks, that was nice reaction after match Large smile because i'm Xbox Player (no offence please) but I think the tutorial should explain more for new players and should say more about fight, some tips and ofc should be for every player, or some daily quest as reminder why they playing or something like that. However
Message 18 of 21 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EzyHawk wrote:

@no0o0ob_killerInstead of complaining i would recommend you to guide and help them.. Be a better person and leader.

Guide them and help them become better as a gamer and at the game.
We don't need a toxic community but a helpful and friendly community.

So if you think they "take time" please try to explain how to loot it faster and what they should check for.
"See enemy and no engage" try to explain why its important to engage if you run to attack.
"Last hit" i don't know if this is something to complain about since this happens 100% of the games.
"looted area, ful search" explain to them why its not worth waisting time on the area..

Be a member to help and make our community better instead of turning it to a toxic place.

This is the cutest message I've seen in a while. So innocent and full of hope... Like a kid believing in Santa Claus... 

Message 19 of 21 (344 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Well what would we be without hope?
And it's not hard, i'm doing that whenever i play no matter the game.
If i can so can ya'll right? Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 20 of 21 (328 Views)