Re: I hate noobs that

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

I hate noobs that

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

1. See enemy = run but not engage

2. Full hp = super, extremely scared - like it is reality if they get shot they will be died, camp and wait for backstab

3. Take 1 full minute to loot 2 box

4. Enemy last hit, 2 full meg cant land single shot

5. Looted area, make full search, I literally can afk and watch some prawn and maybe finish with myself

Seriously we need ranked queue!!!!!

It hurts and im sick of those noobs theres bunch of them.

It even make me sick(ill, high fever) playing with those people

edited for readability.  -puzzlezaddict

Message 1 of 21 (1,124 Views)

Re: I HATE NOOBS THAT

★★★ Apprentice

Why are you yelling like a spaz?

Message 2 of 21 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

TRASH POST !!!!! 

Message 3 of 21 (1,090 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@no0o0ob_killer  I hate noobs who wanna go to skull town or Bunker or Supply Ship

Message 4 of 21 (1,082 Views)

★★ Expert

You should drink more hot water

Heart

Message 5 of 21 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SethCurry wrote:

@no0o0ob_killer  I hate noobs who wanna go to skull town or Bunker or Supply Ship

So the pro's are noobs then?

Except supply ship, I never saw pro's go there lmao.

Message 6 of 21 (1,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I thought this was gonna be a 'say what you hare about noobs in apex' thread. You had such a good setup for it. Oh well, I'm still doing it.

I don't hate noobs, but I dislike being put in the same squad as 'unfamiliar players' who do certain things that experienced players know is the wrong thing to do... example... the opposite of @no0o0ob_killer's comment 'run but don't engage', mine always shoot an enemy 100+ meter away with an SMG/AR/LMG (and missing horribly) when I mark that enemy or stating that I'm watching a location which results in them dying...

Message 7 of 21 (984 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Its annoying but isn't most of this an issue with communication? There's no ping that says "enemy sighted, close the distance." teammates shoot whenever they have a shot. I often have a Triple Take and don't know when to engage as I'm within distance before my team is ready. If I hesitate then my free shot is lost and my team pushes the fight around buildings where I'm useless. As for skill... some aren't that good? Suck it up or form a squad.

If you want your team to engage a certain way then say so and they'll usually listen.

Message 8 of 21 (965 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@heme725I respectfully but completely disagree with this statement. Yes, there's no 'close the distance before engaging' ping. But if you double tap, your legend says specifically 'enemy sighted' or something along those lines. He doesn't say 'start shooting'. On the other side, maybe ppl get confused due to the red marker icon when double tapping to indicate enemy prescence, so I sometimes opt for the 'watching here' ping. How in the hell can someone see that as a sign for 'lemme start shooting'. It makes no sense!

If I or someone wants to engage there is a ping 'attacking here'. If someone does that, fire at will when both give the okay. Some will do long range battles and others may flank. A levelheaded person will know that someone wants to flank or get closer when he first marks an enemy but is moving closer towards the target. If he then does 'attacking here', it basically means he's ready. Not everyone does that, but even without that it's obvious. If I move towards an enemy and my teammate sees me flanking (aka on either side of an enemy a couple of (tens of) meters away, why would you as teammate shoot the enemy from 80m... from the damn side I'm flanking from if I'm like 10m away. You basically make the enemy know someone's there, they usually see me and suddenly I have a duo/squad focus firing at me since I don't have the element of surprise!

This isn't all directed at you heme, only the first section mentioning the 'close the gap' comment.

Message 9 of 21 (932 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You must understand that with so many people playing this game there will be literally any type of players. Noobs, pros, try hards, casual, competitive, experimenting, etc.

It is inevitable... or should I say "noobs are inevitable" Standard smile

Message 10 of 21 (895 Views)