Re: I hate how this game is maintained

by unferth

Original Post

I hate how this game is maintained

★ Guide

Example: you mess some things up with an update (which happens all the time with other game) but, they  immediately produce a hot fix and correct their screw ups. Oh no, not EA. They simply say it’ll get fixed in the next client update and to be frank that’s just *. Stop taking shortcuts.... if not, don’t cry when no one wants your crap. 

Message 1 of 6 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DgkAllDay09 wrote:

Example: you mess some things up with an update (which happens all the time with other game) but, they  immediately produce a hot fix and correct their screw ups. Oh no, not EA. They simply say it’ll get fixed in the next client update and to be frank that’s just *. Stop taking shortcuts.... if not, don’t cry when no one wants your crap. 

I think they are doing this on purpose, they just don't want us to play this game anymore!

Message 2 of 6 (392 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Dude .... it's why they took all this time to bring this stuff out cause they didn't want to rush it with mistakes.... (not lazy development) (we don't want to over work out DEVS) yada yada yada...they had weeks to sort this * out and what they have released is an abortion. Respawn is out of there depth.

Message 3 of 6 (381 Views)

★ Guide

@DgkAllDay09 wrote:

Hello.  Welcome to every single game ever.  I see that you're new here...

Message 4 of 6 (340 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@DgkAllDay09 wrote:

Have you heard about Anthem, also released by EA, the game was basically DOA.  They are now selling it for 50% off, the game was released in February. 

Message 5 of 6 (333 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DgkAllDay09 wrote:

Dude a hotfix rolled out only a few hours after the patch. Which corrected and fixed a LOT.

You're downright uneducated about the facts.

Message 6 of 6 (327 Views)