Re: I had an idea for a legend

by DaAceXD

Original Post

I had an idea for a legend

★★★ Newbie

I was reading up about Titanfall and Apex and thought it'd be cool if apex had a character called pilot. Her tactical ability could be wall-running while her passive could be double jump and for her ultimate she could have something to do with its name:Titanfall.

Message 1 of 6 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Follow up she would wear basic titanfall pilot attire 

Message 2 of 6 (372 Views)

★★★ Expert

@_3Achilles5_ wrote:

I was reading up about Titanfall and Apex and thought it'd be cool if apex had a character called pilot. Her tactical ability could be wall-running while her passive could be double jump and for her ultimate she could have something to do with its name:Titanfall.

They already decided they couldn't make wall running happen, terrain issues made it impractical.

Also, I think double jump would completely broken, imagine how easy it will be for some aimbot to evade all your shots while lazering your head from above.

Message 3 of 6 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@_3Achilles5_ wrote:

They already decided they couldn't make wall running happen, terrain issues made it impractical.

Also, I think double jump would completely broken, imagine how easy it will be for some aimbot to evade all your shots while lazering your head from above.

Thank the lords for that.

And they should never ever balance a game based on cheats.

If they would take aimbot in consideration when balancing this game its no longer a game anymore but a chat program for people that love FPS games.

Message 4 of 6 (332 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DaAceXD wrote:

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@_3Achilles5_ wrote:

Thank the lords for that.

And they should never ever balance a game based on cheats.

If they would take aimbot in consideration when balancing this game its no longer a game anymore but a chat program for people that love FPS games.

While I agree that game development should not be tailored around cheaters, I was only using that example to emphasize how OP a double jump would be.

Message 5 of 6 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

While I agree that game development should not be tailored around cheaters, I was only using that example to emphasize how OP a double jump would be.

Can't be worse then grapple :P

Message 6 of 6 (313 Views)