Re: I had LV500 badge, but my level was higher!

by Alphabets

Original Post

I had LV500 badge, but my level was higher!

★★★ Pro

You know how you could get your actual lever from 3rd party sites while apex only showed max level 500? I was 997 😅 now I’m at lv 1, instead on 497 in tier 2, why?

Message 1 of 16 (545 Views)

@Alphabets 

We are all in the same boat so lets not go overboard.

Be happy that the Devs even added the Prestige levels at all.

The game is not about fixing your "perceived" problem but making the game better for all.

Be happy have fun. 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 2 of 16 (531 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Asmodeus566 Not “all” really, last season there were many new player, many of the current players are still below 500, it’s just what happens to older and loyal players to this game
Message 3 of 16 (518 Views)

★★ Pro
@Alphabets You were level 500, that was the max level. The "997" was data you got from an external website, hence, not official at all. All the game provided was still giving you some legend tokens, but your level was always 500.
Message 4 of 16 (510 Views)

@Alphabets 

Yes all, I was referring to all of us that had maxed out at Lvl 500.

Again, yes all, the new players can now level up in the prestige class once they get there.

You will not find me complaining about "lost Lvl's".

I am happy I can now Lvl up some more just wish the Lvl awards bug gets fixed soon. 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 5 of 16 (509 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MrCarri-X but according to Joe down the street I was really level 600,989,123.25 !
Message 6 of 16 (504 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MrCarri-X if 500 was max level, then why they keep giving 600 tokens for leveling up, to player even after they reached 500? You either don't see it or you prefer not to see it.
Message 7 of 16 (488 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DankToliet I doubt about lv 123.25, but same sources are usually show player numbers, pick rates, etc and believe it or not, Apex gave you 600 tokens after each level up even after lv 500 ("max") and they should have had a record of your progress.
Message 8 of 16 (484 Views)

★★ Pro
@Alphabets If your level was higher, your level would've said it.

Everytime you level up, you needed more xp to get to the next level. Once you got to 500, you always needed the same amount of xp to """level up""" (note the quotation marks), so basically you just leveled up level 500 over and over and over again. Instead of nothing, they were nice enough to give you legend tokens. That's about it.
Message 9 of 16 (482 Views)

★★ Pro
@DankToliet Oh no! That Joe is spreading missinformation! I swore I was 7 billion, he needs an update
Message 10 of 16 (478 Views)