I guess waiting for EA to reply to cases is a lost cause huh??

by TeoLocoMoco

Original Post

I guess waiting for EA to reply to cases is a lost cause huh??

★ Novice

lost hope is all i can gain at this point of the reply drought from EA. yet another supporter lost after devoting so much money and 1000+ hours on console then on PC into a game we all know and love. Such a shame that the supporters of this platform and game are not offered the support we need and deserve. RIP to all the gamers that are with me on this and best of luck to all those still wishing and hoping to hear back. 

Message 1 of 5 (183 Views)

Re: I guess waiting for EA to reply to cases is a lost cause huh??

Champion
@TeoLocoMoco There are lots of cases right now. Unfortunately it is taking some 40 days to get unbanned.
Message 2 of 5 (163 Views)

★ Novice

Wow....looks like I'm not alone in this. I too just happened to log on and got hit with a message that my account has been temporarily disabled and I don't even know why. I didn't even get an email saying that I was blocked....I've spent so much money and time on this game that I almost feel robbed. Just sent in a support ticket as well...here's to the long response times..

gg boys.

Message 3 of 5 (131 Views)

@TeoLocoMoco They will respond there is just a big back log of cases at the moment. How long has it been since you filed the appeal? There have been a few cases in which a player missed communication from the TOS Department. If I think you missed communication from them, I'll ask a CM to check it out.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (117 Views)

★ Novice

First contacted and submitted a case on the 21st of March. Talked to customer support and they told me they could escalate my cases but they keep getting closed out without me receiving an email as to why. Wish support actually communicated with people who had problems because I feel like I’m just getting left in the dust every single time I try to talk to someone to help me. 

Message 5 of 5 (109 Views)