Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I guess stats are bugged again?

by Aedensin

Original Post

I guess stats are bugged again?

★★ Guide

Just finished my first Grandmaster stronghold since the 1.4 update and got a few Masterworks and a ton of green ember (bug?), but pretty much everything had either 0% or 35% Shield Max.

Anthemstats.png

I wanted to keep trying, but the stuttering was pretty unplayable after a single run.

Message 1 of 5 (210 Views)

Re: I guess stats are bugged again?

★★★★ Apprentice
lol... never seen something like this and i have endless items (mws and legendaries). u r probably on console, right? weird bug, doesnt exist on PC from what ive heard of. or u just used photoshop to confuse people xD
Message 2 of 5 (174 Views)

Never seen that bug on Xbox. Hard reset maybe?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 5 (166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Geibla You don't read the forums much, then.  I've never seen this bug myself, but there definitely have been multiple forum threads about it before.  Supposedly it's a visual or temporary thing, and restarting the game "fixes" it.

Message 4 of 5 (156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Geibla 

I'm on PC, this is the second time something like this has happened.

Honestly, the keyboard prompts and capped frame rate in the corner should have been a dead giveaway. 

@2Weak2Live 

Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't seen any threads about it lately, there was a large volume of them around launch but it died down afterwards. I had thought it fixed.

Hopefully Monday's update also deals with the uncommon ember in GM difficulty, too.

Message 5 of 5 (90 Views)
Twitter Stream