Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I guess stats are bugged again?

by Aedensin

Original Post

I guess stats are bugged again?

★★ Guide

Just finished my first Grandmaster stronghold since the 1.4 update and got a few Masterworks and a ton of green ember (bug?), but pretty much everything had either 0% or 35% Shield Max.

Anthemstats.png

I wanted to keep trying, but the stuttering was pretty unplayable after a single run.

Message 1 of 5 (209 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
lol... never seen something like this and i have endless items (mws and legendaries). u r probably on console, right? weird bug, doesnt exist on PC from what ive heard of. or u just used photoshop to confuse people xD
Message 2 of 5 (173 Views)

Never seen that bug on Xbox. Hard reset maybe?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 5 (165 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Geibla You don't read the forums much, then.  I've never seen this bug myself, but there definitely have been multiple forum threads about it before.  Supposedly it's a visual or temporary thing, and restarting the game "fixes" it.

Message 4 of 5 (155 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Geibla 

I'm on PC, this is the second time something like this has happened.

Honestly, the keyboard prompts and capped frame rate in the corner should have been a dead giveaway. 

@2Weak2Live 

Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't seen any threads about it lately, there was a large volume of them around launch but it died down afterwards. I had thought it fixed.

Hopefully Monday's update also deals with the uncommon ember in GM difficulty, too.

Message 5 of 5 (89 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help