I got banned?

by CallMeMrKappaCat

Original Post

I got banned?

★★ Novice

So when I try to get into a ranked match, I get an error saying "The client's game account has been banned: Banned"

I have no idea why I got banned, I haven't played much in the last couple months, and I can't even find a ban report, no email, nothing on my account.

Does anyone know where I can find the report and try and get it fixed?

Message 1 of 9 (581 Views)

Re: I got banned?

★★ Novice

I have just seen that, I have some points in the fight night event, but I haven't played at all this year.

Maybe someone got access to my account? But my password and stuff hasn't been changed.

Message 2 of 9 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CallMeMrKappaCat Contact EA help and appeal for ban.
Do you have 2FA activated on your acc?
Message 3 of 9 (545 Views)

Hey @CallMeMrKappaCat 

Sorry to hear that you got banned.
If you haven't played for a while, your account might be compromised.
If you think this is the case, you best contact an EA Advisor so they can help to get your account secure again.

When that is done you can ask for a ban appeal that will be sent to the Terms of Service team.
They will review the ban and send you a mail-back after their investigation.
Click here to contact an EA Advisor. 

Best of luck getting your account back and have fun! 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 9 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to and to some other friends of mine. They also noticed their account was used. So many reports already from different player but still EA is not concerned about this mass false ban or hacking something.

Some of my noob friend checked their match history and they found out that they have a match where they have more or less 20 kills while they cant even get pass 10 kills and those matches are legends that they don't even usually play.

Message 5 of 9 (526 Views)

Hey @Jayel-JL 

EA is providing plenty of ways to keep your accounts secure.
When your friend finds out is getting used, he has to contact an EA Advisor as soon as possible to get his account secure.
Click here to contact an EA Advisor

More information - Relevant links:

- How to help manage your EA Account security and safety 

- Enable EA Login Verification for extra account security 
- How to avoid phishing 

Message 6 of 9 (468 Views)

★★ Novice

Same herę. I got banned for some vague cheating reason without any specifica. I never cheated and never will. But I have been wating over two weeks after getting banned on christmas and I recieved no explenation or help after my very polite query what caused the ban and what and what I can do to not get banned on the future. After more than two years they deleted my account without no warning or explenation. I will not Play no more or spend a dime that can be wiped because some kid made a bad call and that can happen to anyone or myself again and not even respond to my query for 14+ days. Disgraceful.

Message 7 of 9 (412 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @Zeelmaekers

How long does an appeal take? I'm waiting 3rd week since someone decided to surprise me on christmas by permanent ban for some cheating reasons, and I'm sure he forgot to check my casual crapy stats, that no sane person would consider were close to a cheating.

I bought the season pass and new hardware to enjoy the game (lov you devs), and I got this from you guys. You really rated the best community help service? This the golden standard now?

I enjoy the wait. * obsługa !

Message 8 of 9 (368 Views)

Hey @4leXthund3r 

I understand it is frustrating not to get a response after a few weeks.
Just to make sure, have you checked your promotions/spam folder?

I'm not an EA employee but I see a lot of banned posts on the forums and in discord so I think there is just a large wave of ban appeals send to the Terms of Service team.
As they investigate every case these stack up and create delays and that's probably the issue.

False bans do happen from time to time and I hope you will get a response soon.

Message 9 of 9 (347 Views)